ADVERTISEMENT

ESCC Week 7 Predictions

What does class size have to do with this?? Marist probably won’t compete in 8a but they are still a better team than NAZ.

The roadrunners are way overrated on this board.
way overrated ? you may be right, Marist will be a good measuring stick, wether its a win or loss for Naz....I wish we could of scene ND vs. Marist too.

NWSideIrish,

You mean your point that "Naz is way over rated on this board"?

This post proves my point. Look how good Naz has been. In conference if your good it doesn't matter how small your school is.

Also agree with your assessment on the future...but also include ND and Naz. ND lower levels are dominating. Even Carmel with the Freshmen QB could be dangerous in the future.

7 starters out for Naz. Liked Marist in this one before that, now I think Marist spanks Naz, although longterm I don’t think it means anything for Naz.

7 starters out for Naz. Liked Marist in this one before that, now I think Marist spanks Naz, although longterm I don’t think it means anything for Naz.

7 starters out? What the hell happened?

CoM-28 MCC-24...I think the Corsairs finally get in the win column this week. I like the move of Barnes to RB--get him the ball and he can make things happen.

Close! MCC wins 16-15 in a real back and forth battle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT