ADVERTISEMENT

Edwardsville @ Minooka

No, 10-0 is not always 10-0. LWE is also 10-0. So, using your logic they should be evenly matched with Minooka. Do you think they are? Neither do I.

Edwardsville wins this game.
Any team that is 10-0 in November deserves respect. Nobody said anything about Minooka being evenly matched with LWE lol.

I was going to stop by and check this game out tomorrow. Based on the predictions, it sounds like it may not be worth my time?

I don't think it'll be a blowout........I think it will actually be a good game....I just like to razz Minooka because that's my second football family .....have had many arguments with Minooka people about football

Edwardsville is very inconsistent, but a lot of those inconsistencies mostly appear when Justin Johnson isn't healthy. Justin is healthy now and so I expect Edwardsville to win. If they don't commit unforced turnovers and sloppy penalties, then they could win big.
Penalties will kill you against Minooka, cause they don’t commit many.

Any team that is 10-0 in November deserves respect. Nobody said anything about Minooka being evenly matched with LWE lol.
And I am not showing disrespect. I was simply saying not all 10-0 records are alike...and they are not.

I don't think it'll be a blowout........I think it will actually be a good game....I just like to razz Minooka because that's my second football family .....have had many arguments with Minooka people about football
I may likely go. The creamery just closed for the season so I'm still coming to grips with that. Wanted a tornado before game time :(

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT