ADVERTISEMENT

Edwardsville @ Minooka

Edwardsvilles running back looked very impressive last week. Edwardsville only lost to CBC and ESL. Edwardsville big

If Edwardsville can move the ball and score, they will win. If the defenses keep the score down, minooka has a much better shot that way. I would favor Edwardsville by 3 here. Should be a decent one.

Ya'all are not giving the Nook as much credit as a 10-0 team should get.
Agreed. No Minooka fan here, but 10-0 is 10-0. Much respect. However, Edwardsville seems to click later than sooner and handled a very good SCE team last week imo

There have been some issues at Edwardsville’s high school this week that I know have caused the cancellation of at least some and possibly all after school activities on some days. If that has included football practice, that could definitely impact this game

well, Minooka has won 10 straight
Yeah but people were sounding down on them because they didn’t blow out Joliet west. I don’t know anything about either team this year other than, if Rice wins they get the winner of this game.

If Edwardsville can move the ball and score, they will win. If the defenses keep the score down, minooka has a much better shot that way. I would favor Edwardsville by 3 here. Should be a decent one.
If edwardsville can move the ball and score they win. Brilliant"

I remember ten years ago one of the Belleville teams I think East came up to Minook and took out the Indians by a few and we never expected that..the difference to me in this game?..Two names..Belskis and McCombs..they've been there before and they'll have them ready..

Reactions: McEvergreen
the difference to me in this game?..Two names..Belskis and McCombs..they've been there before and they'll have them ready..
Minooka not getting much love in Edgyland. This is a score I'm going to be very interested in checking out. I suspect Minooka is a bit better than how they seem to be perceived. We shall see.

Agreed. No Minooka fan here, but 10-0 is 10-0. Much respect. However, Edwardsville seems to click later than sooner and handled a very good SCE team last week imo
No, 10-0 is not always 10-0. LWE is also 10-0. So, using your logic they should be evenly matched with Minooka. Do you think they are? Neither do I.

Edwardsville wins this game.

Reactions: Kevin JCHS 81
Are you giving your initial spread of 13? Let's just do the avatar thing like you and DR D did ....I win you have to put Reents or Murphy as your avatar. You win I'll put an avatar of your choice
I'll do half of the 13 and go 6.5. Oh jeez, you might get me run out of CC. You are on. If Minooka covers then you have to use Lenny Onsen or Dan Hutchings as yours

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT