ADVERTISEMENT

East Side v Massillon, OH, Streaming on Friday

I actually thought Kabib would win - the wrestler does usually. Mcgregor was fun when he was winning. He is done now. Ferguson would do the same to him.

I don’t care what they do - let the civil courts figure that and he’s my free entertainment.

Happily paid Massillon five bucks. Their noreply email for their vendor discouraged me from complaining about the refs in the game via reply

I think Ferguson does better against Khabib than he does against McGregor. Styles make fights and McGregor matches up with Ferguson far better than he does with Khabib. Khabib was by far the worst match up for Conor. Khabib and Ferguson would be interesting because of Ferguson's pace and he's got a good guard. No way he lets Khabib ride his back like he usually does with others. Kevin Lee is also right there in the mix as well. Lee is probably the worst style match up for Khabib of any of em.

Reactions: FalconPadre
Classic reverse pyramid writing - end end you’re out of space or words to say. Here’s how that story ends:

Julz Kelly would score the Vanguards' only touchdown on an 81-yard pass from Anthony Ellis to make it 45-6, but would be injured on the play.

That’s it, no detail, just:
- 30 -
###

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT