ADVERTISEMENT

Easiest Path to semi’s in 6A, 7A and 8A

I watched Hershey and Rolling Meadows game. I would not take Hershey lightly. They can move the ball. Btw, that was a great game!

I think all DuKane teams will win their first game in 7A, after that it's a crap shoot.. I'm sending some good Karma toward STE, I believe in miracles..

They will need all the good karma they can get and that turnover problem has to disappear completely. Playing perfect football for four full quarters and hopefully catching the Griffins looking ahead and who knows...

Richards is going to have a walk to the championship. Naz will be strolling to the finals. And BEast will be also. Cary Grove will lose to Phillips in the Quarterfinals. I was at the Richards vs LWC week one and Richards looked really tough without the transfer QB playing. Batavia will beat Naz. They are just looking to solid this whole season. And the game winning drive with a minute left really put that into perspective. And BEast will win in the championship by 2 touchdowns. In 8a I don’t think there is a team that give them a good game.

Richards is going to have a walk to the championship. Naz will be strolling to the finals. And BEast will be also. Cary Grove will lose to Phillips in the Quarterfinals. I was at the Richards vs LWC week one and Richards looked really tough without the transfer QB playing. Batavia will beat Naz. They are just looking to solid this whole season. And the game winning drive with a minute left really put that into perspective. And BEast will win in the championship by 2 touchdowns. In 8a I don’t think there is a team that give them a good game.
Naz and Batavia are on the same side of the bracket.

Thanks for the insight Miss Cleo. I’ll let our CG boys know they shouldn’t bother showing up.

Last edited:

the rock, and Yorkville or dunlap are very good teams. very solid. nothing is a cakewalk. but yes, should be good football being played in oaklawn fri.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT