ADVERTISEMENT

DLS 21-MC 14 FINAL

Right now I don't think MC is going to take PC down in week 9 unless LA beats them up next week. So the playoff hopes ride on the Montini game this week. Thoughts or predictions.....

Meteor has a quality run game. Was at the AC game, had a difficult time stopping DLS run and could not prevail. Meteor O-line is the largest I've seen at 305 lb average, but not as dominant as I expected.

Best of luck to Meteor in the post season!

DLS showed a lot of heart and kept fighting even after Montini took a big lead against them in the prior week. Have nothing but respect for the way DLS played that night.

At the Montini game what surprised me and others was the lack of DLS fans in the stands for a 4-0 team coming to Montini. At the most 250 fans. Same thing yesterday where less than a 100 Depaul fans showed up at Montini. I and others were upset about the lack of fan support for those two teams. These kids play their hearts out and no fans to cheer them on is sad to say the least.

Not too surprised that DLS hung in there with MC and won at that end. Great win for the Meteors football program and best wishes them moving forward.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT