ADVERTISEMENT

DLS 21-MC 14 FINAL

Must be something about that field this year they don't like

not trying to pore salt in an open wound, but when was last time dls beat mc?

Did not see this one coming. Did #4 get any snaps at QB?

As good as they played against BR, they played as bad against DLS. Just awful. We're looking at 4-5 again...just unbelievably bad tonight. Hats off to DLS, they came to play tonight.

As good as they played against BR, they played as bad against DLS. Just awful. We're looking at 4-5 again...just unbelievably bad tonight. Hats off to DLS, they came to play tonight.

I am thinking steaming hot PC will be the favorite when they match up? Who else is the Caravan playing?

Oh, I see now. Isn't the Bronco up and down this year? Maybe MC would be a slight favorite?
I dont think you can count them out of either remaining game but I dont know who I would make the favorite in that one. Both have been up and down.

I was just following on Twitter, but from what I gathered no.

That's a shame. So much talent on that team. So many problems for opposing defenses with the possible different personnel packages. Stop the penalties, get to 5, and not that anyone here wants to hear it, they'd be playoff dangerous in 7A.

Reactions: Wittymoniker1
That's a shame. So much talent on that team. So many problems for opposing defenses with the possible different personnel packages. Stop the penalties, get to 5, and not that anyone here wants to hear it, they'd be playoff dangerous in 7A.

Disagree. Even if they make the playoffs, they'll be out in the first round.

And they still will be with a potential first, second or third round game against SR. I will never take them lightly, because it may happen.

Carmel is Carmel. Alek Thomas will be an MLB outfielder someday and their backs are solid.

But give a lot of credit to the D kids. Played with a boatload of heart and made plays when needed. The junior QB is having a strong season and this was a great win for the Meteors.

Our guys could well be a team that a higher seed doesn’t want to see in the state playoffs.

Very proud of the kids from 35th and Michigan!

I didn't see this one. My D.L.S. bud told me it was going to be close but he always says that. Kind of a downer with all the expectations when Thomas came back. Turnovers , penalties? Or was this just the proverbial trap game?.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT