ADVERTISEMENT

District Proposal Fails

wonder if teams will do this. Looks like it has to be done that weekend that is normally the intersquad game.
Godfather, trust me, when PA switched to allowing scrimmages and got away from inter-squad it was much better for everyone…embrace this new allowance of matching up with someone that hasn’t seen the O or D all summer to see where your problems might be.

89.2% participation - highest number of voting schools on their chart going back to 2011.

Prop 18 failed by only 52%, which is a much smaller number than many of the participants on this board predicted.

I am curious as to the make up of both the Yay and Nay, as well as the 76 "no opinion" voters. Not so much the names, but geographic location, class, school size, etc.

Girls Flag Football passed. Will this board allow topics on this?
If the stipend becomes the same or close to the same, watch a number of coaches switch over to that. Will be a lot less work.

89.2% participation - highest number of voting schools on their chart going back to 2011.

Prop 18 failed by only 52%, which is a much smaller number than many of the participants on this board predicted.

I am curious as to the make up of both the Yay and Nay, as well as the 76 "no opinion" voters. Not so much the names, but geographic location, class, school size, etc.

52% Against
37% For
11% No Vote

Reactions: RockSoup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT