ADVERTISEMENT

Comcast 100 announcing

Mateesen14

Nov 14, 2003
Great camera work and coverage as always by Comcast 100. BUT...They are talking about playoff seedings and where they think Brook and Beast will be, and they keep saying if LWE isn’t #1 seed we need an investigation. Through week 8 LWE has 41 Playoff Points and Rice has 40. Soucie would know possibilities, but a couple more opponent wins they are #1 seed. Do these commentators really not know how seeding works for IHSA????
It’s like first timers on the board referencing Edgy’s top 30; yelling that Edgy doesn’t have a 9-0 team ranked, yet is higher seed than Edgy’s #8 ranked 1 loss team...

Last edited:
Late in the 2nd quarter East driving at about the twenty it looked like the Brook jumped obviously offsides. Just curious if that was mentioned on the broadcast? Dish network we don’t get the feed to view. As far as playoff pairings and the IHSA....it is always confusing but announcers of sake should know the implications for the teams they are covering.

Late in the 2nd quarter East driving at about the twenty it looked like the Brook jumped obviously offsides. Just curious if that was mentioned on the broadcast? Dish network we don’t get the feed to view. As far as playoff pairings and the IHSA....it is always confusing but announcers of sake should know the implications for the teams they are covering.
Unfortunately I was 45 minutes behind watching on my recording and went on Twitter and saw halftime score so forwarded last 6 minutes of 2nd q and skipped halftime to get live. They really didn’t comment on penalties much other than the late hits.

I do have LWE as #2 and Rice #1 after tonight (the announcers must think the seeds are subjective like the NCAA March Madness tourney) The LWE opponents took a beating tonight- 3 wins only (Andrew and LWW and NC all lost) and looks the Rice opponents pick up 5

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT