STL705 143*

Grepros 142
Anomalyout 142

Dapeich 140
Lake County 140

King MJ 139*

Big Daddy Looch 129*

Last edited:
Clowny cracks me up.. No standings and Week 8 is not available..:)

8) Batavia - Knocking Chuck North out of the playoffs will be a nice way to end their regular season
6) WN - Chuck East might have more than 20 players on the team
4) Lake Park - Momma needs a new pair of shoes
2) GBN - Panthers should win, right?

Thanks CB for another fun Clown Cup season!!

8-Glenbard North @ WWS (WWS can play with anyone And they Should’ve beat WN 2 weeks ago. (Kudos to WN for that perfect drive at the end) Time to put up or shut up tonight, but Its hard to imagine they lose at home on senior night with the playoffs hanging in the balance. But bracing for heart break on this one.)
6-Batavia @ St Charles North (SCN is also playing for their playoff lives. Only picking them since I need points to just make things respectable. Batavia might win by 3 TD’s, but oh well. )
4-Wheaton North @ St Charles East (WN finishes out a great season and get a top 5 seed for the playoffs, but will they get their RB back? they’re not the same team without him.)
2-Lake Park @ Geneva (LP just can’t hang with the rest of the DKC this year.)

Bonus Game Pick from the DVC Championship game….Prediction-Neuqua Valley over NN 31-14.

8-Glenbard North @ WWS (WWS can play with anyone And they Should’ve beat WN 2 weeks ago. (Kudos to WN for that perfect drive at the end) Time to put up or shut up tonight, but Its hard to imagine they lose at home on senior night with the playoffs hanging in the balance. But bracing for heart break on this one.)
6-Batavia @ St Charles North (SCN is also playing for their playoff lives. Only picking them since I need points to just make things respectable. Batavia might win by 3 TD’s, but oh well. )
4-Wheaton North @ St Charles East (WN finishes out a great season and get a top 5 seed for the playoffs, but will they get their RB back? they’re not the same team without him.)
2-Lake Park @ Geneva (LP just can’t hang with the rest of the DKC this year.)

Bonus Game Pick from the DVC Championship game….Prediction-Neuqua Valley over NN 31-14.
Should of beat WN is kinda strong. Could have yes. Pretty sure there was a WN TD called back early in the 4th.

But I like the upset pick for this week… I couldn’t do it based on where I’m at in the Clown Cup standings. But would love to see the Tiger go out on a very high note. Know and have helped Coach too many of those kids.

Let’s face it, and stating the obvious, no Fawcett, no Healy and RB by committee all season are issues that most teams would not be able to overcome.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT