ADVERTISEMENT

Clown Cup Week #2- Rivalries Renewed

Played Arrowhead yesterday. I really like the track.

I’ll probably go to Al’s around 4:30 and get the order in. I like to get to the stadium early and take it all in.

Best place to park?
If you are there early you can park in the lot at the front of the school the back lot is a pass lot other wise you are pushed into the neighborhoods around the school.

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
8) WN
7) WV
6) STN
5) Batavia
4) LWC
3) GBN
2) Geneva
1) W-W-S

Not a very confidant week..

It seems to me the biggest problem Oswego had last week was dealing with a mobile QB who could make plays when the pocket broke down, Batavia doesn’t have that capability. I think Batavia wins but the match up is much more favorable for Oswego’s defense.
Batavia's QB is mobile

Week 1 is in the books and judging by some of the scores I'm not the only Clown in this game, some of you guys need to pick it up. Week 2 will be a good one with lots of old rivalries from past conferences being played

Batavia @ Oswego
Glenbard North @ Naperville North
Kaneland @ Geneva
Lake Park @ Lincolnway Central
Waubonsie Valley @ St Charles East
St Charles North @ Lake Zurich
Providence @ Wheaton North
Neuqua Valley @ WWS

STANDINGS- TOTAL POINTS
ClownBaby 36
GoogertyDog 36

William Foster 35

PowerI66 33

Falcon86 32
STL705 32
BTownBeat 32
CIFB7 32

BataviaDog 31
Big Daddy Looch 31
Bobby the Buffon 31
BTown Dawgs 31

Falcon Dad 30

MS4EVR 29
Jpwiggs 29
Dapeich 29
Panthers1211 29

Ignazio 28

Grepros 27

RD Watcher 26

Anomalyout 21

Kpjasion 20

Cross Bones 17
Lake County 17
8. St.Charley- Northside
7. Batavia
6. WN
5. Lincoln Way Central
4. Naper North
3. Kaneland
2. St.Charley-eastside
1. WWS

Back in the early to mid 90s. Played against both teams, Krietz, Forrest, Mcpheeters, Luke (son) at WV and Wu, Zeitz, Erickson and Potter at SCE.

Those teams were really well coached.

Don't forget Chris Ziemann, Tyrone Gooch or Mike Jackson. Still say their 93 team was the most talented team ever not to make the state finals. And probably best team (at least most talented) not to win.

Don't forget Chris Ziemann, Tyrone Gooch or Mike Jackson. Still say their 93 team was the most talented team ever not to make the state finals. And probably best team (at least most talented) not to win.

NN hit them in the semis, that when the DVC was just amazing as a conference.

NN hit them in the semis, that when the DVC was just amazing as a conference.
NN knocked off an undefeated (12-0) WV in 1992. Best WV team ever, very talented but played several players both ways. One of the best coaching efforts by NN's Larry McKeon. He knew how explosive WV's offense was so he managed to shorten the game with long, time consuming drives. WV would have won the state title the following week if the Huskies had not upset them.

Reactions: ClownBaby
Glenbard North preview for 2021... Just watched the NND vs. GN game from last week. Glenbard North is much improved this year. They have a strong defense but their offense is scary talented. QB Justin Bland (#1) is mobile and can throw the ball with #3 (Robertson?) and #13 as targets with good quickness. Their RB is really explosive (Damarion Elliston) #14, he is a home run hitter that is gonna terrorize defenses this year. NN defense is gonna have a tough time slowing him down. This is not the same Glenbard North from the spring... lot's of speed and athleticism. Glenbard North's #22 plays both ways.

Reactions: Panthers1211
8 LWC
7 Wheaton north
6 Waubonsie
5 Batavia
4 Geneva
3 St Charles North
2 Glenbard North
1 Nequa

Absolutely, no doubt about those 3 also-studs.

Different story in 2021. WV has a nice RB this year who put together some nice film tonight against SCE. Kept it close til mid 3Q but fell 27-7 after a late TD by East. Nice to see SCE get some time for their QB. He can sling it and no wonder he's off to NDSU next year. Lots of running lanes and he was able to catch a couple of recievers in stride. 130 ground and 250 air, 4TDs. Spread the ball around which will be key. Nice to see a balanced attack, even with a gunslinger.

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT