MC vs. DGN
ESL vs. Cary Grove
Naz vs. Hill

Last edited:
12 - MC
10 - JCA
8 - CG
6 - Loyola

King MJ…. Thank you for doing this and letting me a part over the past few years.

So you all know, I live in Nevada (obviously). I’ve been to one entire football game this year… 1st half of Naper North/Waubansie and left to see the 2nd half of STF/Naz week 9.

My youngest went to STN his Sr. Year (last year) and played for one of the worst Head Coaches around…. Unfortunately. I call him Mr. 3rd and 5 (reference the St. Rita Game last year). I can’t stand coaches like this guy. It’s all about him…. And not the players. What comes around goes around. I wouldn’t suggest any kid play for him.

You guys (assuming all here identify as male..lol) have made this a lot of fun, so thank you. I looked forward to this every week. And king, this does take a lot of time to do… so thanks again.

I am going to retire from the board after this season…. My interest won’t be there going forward. I know this game well… I know Illinois HS Football well…. But I don’t have any more skin in the game. Both my boys were very good players and were fun to watch play. It sux when it’s over so enjoy all of this guys! I will really miss GrossNoises!!!!

ET is one of the best around and a very good person as well. When it comes to the IHSA, don’t beat them up. Craig Anderson is one hell of a person and the IHSA would be horrible without him. Nothing is perfect… just come watch Nevada HS Football (yuk). You all have it good…trust me, you do!!

So, this is most likely my last post…. Enjoy these times as they aren’t here forever. I will be back next fall for a game or two as my best friends son plays at Naper North.

Last…. If you are ever in Vegas…look me up. I know what to do, and especially what NOT to do…. LOL. I don’t miss Illinois, but I do miss Illinois high school football.

Please be well all! And please be kind and respectful to everyone (except the STN HC…lol again).

Let's wrap up this terrible picks season...

12 - MC
10 - ESL
8 - LA
6 - JCA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT