ADVERTISEMENT

Clown Cup Season 2 ( Dukane Week 9)

ClownBaby

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2006
The final week is here and it will be a good one, the tie breaker for the champion this year will be total points scored in the StN/ WWS game so make sure to include a score prediction along with your pick for that game.

MS4EVER 33-7
Panters1211 33-7

FalconPadre 32-8
dapiech 32-8
King MJ 32-8

pjjp 31-9
BataviaDogs1 31-9
flyerforlife 31-9

Googertys Dog 30-10
Au6890 30-10
FalconDad_WN 30-10
Asterix_88 30-10
CrossBones 30-10
PowerI66 30-10
Kitty_bintingot 30-10
ClownBaby 30-10
Falcon86 30-10

ekarb 29-11
Grayhaze 28-11
Mark Macaluso 27-5
NapervilleBuck 27-13
Amishhunter 27-13
Grepos 25-11
DigitalCy 25-11
William Foster 22-10

This weeks games:

WN @ Batavia
Geneva @ Glenbard North
St Charles East @ Lake Park
St Charles North @ WWS (Tie Breaker Game)

Reactions: dapiech
WN @ Batavia
Geneva @ Glenbard North
St Charles East
@ Lake Park
St Charles North @ WWS (Tie Breaker Game)

Batavia
Glenbard North
St Charles East
WWS (41)

I know the best I can hope for is 31 wins. Missing those first 8 selections from week 1 killed my cup chances.

Reactions: Gene K.
WN
Glenbard North
SCE
WWS (24-13) -- 37 total points.

still considering changing first prediction to WN

Last edited:
Wheaton North- Batavia is beat up and the Falcons need the game

Glenbard North- A miserable season come to an end for Geneva

St Charles East- This game will be tight and wouldn't be surprised to see an upset.

WWS- St Charles needs it but will their QB play? 34 points (20-14 Tigers)

*Really thinking about going full potato and picking LP

WN - Go Falcons! - will need to play best game of the year, to date best game was last week vs SCE.

Glenbard North
St Charles East

WWS - 43
Think the Tigers get back on track and can be a dangerous team in the playoffs.

Reactions: dapiech
WN @ Batavia-Does WN have enough? I'm rooting for them even though I think they'll lose. FYI, Their frosh went 9-0 with 6 shutouts, Sophs are 7-1 (Only loss was to WWS) and without 3 players that are playing Varsity.

Side note, Neuqua's frosh also were 9-0 and even more dominant. Player to watch for next season. Mark Mennecke. He's a freshman QB getting pulled up to Varsity for the playoffs as a freshman and will be backing up Gronowski.

Geneva @ Glenbard North-GBN is a really tough team. Seeing them play last week for the first time was revealing....They're big, strong and hit hard. They'll take care of business early.

St Charles East @ Lake Park-Not LP's year. SCE should win, but I have a feeling LP will play their best game of the year and make it close.

St Charles North @ WWS (Tie Breaker 38 Points) SCN needs the win to get in, but WWS needs the win to avoid playing Naz or someone like that in the 1st round. WWS should be able to score against this team. I heard from the Herald that the SCN QB is out and they'll be running a lot of wildcat. Which in high school, can actually help you.

Been waiting for MS4Ever to jump on to see if could still win this thing so I guess I will just have to go off of Panthers1211 picks only to make a move:

WN @ Batavia
Home field advantage. Last drive wins it. Falcons will have to hope CPS is out to squeeze in at 4-5.
Geneva @ Glenbard North
GBN is going to be a tough playoff matchup for many teams.
St Charles East @ Lake Park
The Saints will be bitter but LP will fight hard and keep it close for the Seniors.
St Charles North @ WWS
SCN played very well every time there back was against the wall last year.

Good luck all! Its been fun! I think I should have picked SCN. Anyway Go Tigers!:eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT