ADVERTISEMENT

Clown Cup Season 2 ( Dukane Week 7)

ClownBaby

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2006
Last week STE shook up the standings again and have given life to few contestants who previously had been left for dead. Also @markmacaluso learned that his dream of winning the Clown Cup on his winning percentage was not to be, just like the lotto you gotta play if you want to win.

MS4EVER 27-5
Panters1211 27-5

FalconPadre 26-6
Googertys Dog 26-6
dapiech 26-6
King MJ 26-6

Au6890 25-7
FalconDad_WN25-7
flyerforlife 25-7
pjjp 25-7
BataviaDogs1 25-7
Asterix_88 25-7

Falcon86 24-8
CrossBones 24-8
ekarb 24-8
PowerI66 24-8
Kitty_bintingot 24-8
ClownBaby 24-8

Amishhunter 23-9
Grayhaze 23-9

Grepos 22-10
NapervilleBuck 21-11
DigitalCy 20-8
Mark Macaluso 20-4
William Foster 16-8

This weeks games:

STE @ Batavia
Glenbard North @ STN
Geneva @ Wheaton North
WWS @ Lake Park

Also @markmacaluso learned that his dream of winning the Clown Cup on his winning percentage was not to be, just like the lotto you gotta play if you want to win.

I plan to appeal this ruling to the Clown Cup governing body. This is an outrage!

STCE - I have no choice. I am bound by heart and loyalty. The upside is that if the Saints pull this off, I pick up a game on the rest of the field.
GBN
WN
WWS

STE @ Batavia
Glenbard North @ STN
Geneva @ Wheaton North
WWS
@ Lake Park

Glenbard North @ STN-Pick GBN-Panthers getting into their groove. Ground game too tough for SCN.
Geneva @ Wheaton North-Pick WN will bounce back after 4 tough losses in a row and stay alive for the playoff race.
WWS @ Lake Park-Pick-WWS-Running Clock by Halftime. LP needs to focus on next year at this point.
SCE @ Batavia-Pick Batavia-Just saw that they’ll be working in Urweiler more into the Offense. Bad news for SCE. And Batavia at home...

Batavia - The young QB and O&D lines are growin up fast and getting confident.. I've been behind East all season, not this time though.. S/B good game with conference title on the line.

STN - make or break pick here, thinking home field advantage for a pissed off team could make a difference..

Wheaton North - WN better win

WWS - WS better win

STE @ Batavia

Just not quite enough though on the Road. I choose BATAVIA
Glenbard North @ STN
The new GBN back is no Tricasse or Jackson but still enough to over the inconsistent SCN. I choose GBN.
Geneva @ Wheaton North
The kids are bitter that Geneva knocked them out of the playoffs last year. I choose the kids of WN.
WWS @ Lake Park
Don't snooze on the Lancers like the Falcons did or this could be the upset of the week. WWS is sniffing playoffs tho so I choose WWS.

STE @ Batavia

Glenbard North @ STN
The new GBN back is no Tricasse or Jackson but still enough to over the inconsistent SCN. I choose GBN.
Geneva @ Wheaton North
The kids are bitter that Geneva knocked them out of the playoffs last year. I choose the kids of WN.
WWS @ Lake Park
Don't snooze on the Lancers like the Falcons did or this could be the upset of the week. WWS is sniffing playoffs tho so I choose WWS.

Jackson was the best high school RB I've ever seen in person. He put up 300 yards vs. a really good WWS D. Christian Mcaffery from Valor Christian is the best I've ever seen overall. (Was on ESPN a couple times)

STE @ Batavia

Glenbard North @ STN
Geneva @ Wheaton North
WWS @ Lake Park

Jackson was in class all his own. #17 on GBN runs violently like Tricasse did just a bigger version.

STE @ Batavia

Glenbard North @ STN
Geneva @ Wheaton North
WWS @ Lake Park

Hopefully Lake Park doesn't come out in that def they played against GBN.

Batavia
WN
WWS
GBN- toughest game to pick I went back and forth and settled on my initial thought. The loser of this game will have a tough road to the playoffs looking at the upcoming schedule for both.

Glenbard North @ STN-Pick GBN-Panthers getting into their groove. Ground game too tough for SCN.
Geneva @ Wheaton North-Pick WN will bounce back after 4 tough losses in a row and stay alive for the playoff race.
WWS @ Lake Park-Pick-WWS-Running Clock by Halftime. LP needs to focus on next year at this point.
SCE @ Batavia-Pick Batavia-Just saw that they’ll be working in Urweiler more into the Offense. Bad news for SCE. And Batavia at home...

Once again, thanks. Not sure why you persist in being so disrespectful to a bunch of 16 and 17 year old players. Score at half is WWS 13 LP 7. Pretty far from a "running clock"

Once again, thanks. Not sure why you persist in being so disrespectful to a bunch of 16 and 17 year old players. Score at half is WWS 13 LP 7. Pretty far from a "running clock"

No need to take it personally. It's an opinion page and you can disregard it if you want. They have some nice players, especially on D, (Players I noticed that stood out...Kid named Nico, Rodriguez, Segretti?), but they're O just can't get it together. 4-5 turnovers tonight and it could have been more since they got a few fumbles back.

Not that it really matters, but what is the conference tiebreaker procedure assuming a 3-way tie at the top?

More interesting is the likely must win week 9 game for SCN, who could go from state runner up to out of the playoffs

Reactions: Panthers1211
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT