ADVERTISEMENT

Class 4A Boys Baseball Seeds

Mike, which sectional do you feel is the strongest by the top 4 seeds and top-to bottom???

Well the Plainfield South sectional would probably have a strong argument considering the top 3 seeds are in the top 5 in the Sun-Times. And number 8 in the rankings (PC) is the 5 seed. Obviously NN is a very tough 4 seed.

Loaded! I think...whoever comes out of the Plainfield South Sectional has the fast track for winning it all...Alot of people point to Naperville Central..they could run into 2 teams that have beaten them this season...and there hasn't been many....Lockport who is with Central in the LP Regional....and Naperville North who is in their own Regional...then you've got Plainfield North...Downers Grove South....Waubonsie Valley....it's a heck of a Sectional...Then from up in the far north you have Stevenson....Warren....Carmel...in the near north Maine South...Evanston...Glenbrook South....Notre Dame..The South is big time loaded...Rita, Rice Mt Carmel...Sandburg...

Something tells me either Stevenson or Carmel will come out of the north....and from the South...Rice or Rita....and one of the Napervilles...Minooka possibly..and God knows how good those schools down in the St Louis area are...O'Fallon...Granite City... Edwardsville...

Going to be a tough road for someone!

MIKEFTB

I also wouldn't count out defending 4A state champ New Trier either. Watched them beat Lockport last night and they are just an impressive group of players who are exceptionally well coached

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT