ADVERTISEMENT

Caravan 28 - 7 early 3Q

Just curious but was this all Mt carmel could find for week 1? Seemed like a real bad mismatch on paper and it’s proving to be so.

I know it’s hard to find non-con games but this seemed like a bad idea from the start.

Just curious but was this all Mt carmel could find for week 1? Seemed like a real bad mismatch on paper and it’s proving to be so.

I know it’s hard to find non-con games but this seemed like a bad idea from the start.

I believe that Hope is in the Catholic League, although not a Catholic school.. You'd have to check,.though.

Well we have Maine South and Loyola week 2 and 3 so maybe with a new Coach and New offense wanted to test drive the car before we drove it against the States 2 and 3 ranked teams.

Well we have Maine South and Loyola week 2 and 3 so maybe with a new Coach and New offense wanted to test drive the car before we drove it against the States 2 and 3 ranked teams.

Wasn’t talking about the rest of the schedule and wasn’t questioning strength of schedule. I was a little surprised they played Hope but then again finding a non-con is tough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT