ADVERTISEMENT

Can Stevenson Upset Loyola? HF vs Stevenson Rematch Round 3?

Golden Domer93

Aug 14, 2008
Can Stevenson pull off the upset over Loyola in round 2? If so, HF vs Stevenson rematch in round 3. I believe HF beat them by 3 or 4 touchdowns earlier this season!

No, Stevenson cannot pull the upset round 2.

This isn't the same Stevenson team as last year.

How much does it bother you that HF choked on the 7 yard line to lose state last year?

Lets please stick to football talk here and not name calling Bowe50. I am not bothered at all that Stevenson won last year, we already beat them this season and will win Class 8A state title this season. It made us hungrier.

Just like you were going to go 9-0...oh wait.

I forgot that a week 2 win was better than a state championship. Sorry...I struggle with logic.

Stevenson lost to HF 43-29 for the record. HF scored late to make it a two score game. I would think HF would wanna worry about its round 2 foe first before thinking about Loyola or Stevenson.

Lets please stick to football talk here and not name calling Bowe50. I am not bothered at all that Stevenson won last year, we already beat them this season and will win Class 8A state title this season. It made us hungrier.
My most sincere apologies, Domes.

Everyone, the 8A playoffs are over and Domer has won state. Congrats!

Hope you're old lady is on the mend!

Lets please stick to football talk here and not name calling Bowe50.

Domer:

Ahhhhhh............the familiar refrain of the biter bit.

Oh this is rich..................selective outrage! An arsonist trying to put out a fire: edgy's self-proclaimed brainiac is now condemning behavior he typically engages in. For you, off all people, an agitator by nature, to demand a fellow poster avoid name calling with your history of damning others and of malice against players and coaches is doubly appalling.

Cut the holier-than-thou routine and spare us your poetic largesse.

Did you have an epiphany recently? If you were my Parish priest, I would convert to Satanism.

You are a poor marksman.

Reactions: ref2
Can Stevenson pull off the upset over Loyola in round 2? If so, HF vs Stevenson rematch in round 3. I believe HF beat them by 3 or 4 touchdowns earlier this season!

Not a chance Stevie beats LA. Too small up front. They will be like Wylie Coyote...flat as a pancake.

LA at home? Against Stevie? Last year's playoff loss will be a motivating factor for them (in the same way they were motivated and psyched for the MS game this year). It'll be a good game I hope but I think the Ramblers will be on top

You mean The Domer left his mother's deathbed to tell us Stevenson will win - and that carries no weight with you people?

Have you ever seen LA? You are nuts. Maybe you are a covert LA fan enciting everyone to dislike HF because of you.

Is this a real thread? Go away Domer
No. Domer should stay. He's part of the fun of this board this time of year. (But I'm new here and not sick of him yet.) He just needs to change his username again. Not only does his name besmirch the great University. But even fans of the number 93 are starting to complain.

It's nearly heresy for a Loyola fan to root for New Trier, but next week I am pulling for the Trevians. However, the Harley-Hampton twins will win.
More important that the Ramblers beat Stevie. But no prediction. Too much respect. Stevie has a great program and it's been a great rivalry. My only prediction is that LA coaches and players will stick to business and take it quarter by quarter. It will be a great game.

Reactions: Rambler1984
No. Domer should stay. He's part of the fun of this board this time of year. (But I'm new here and not sick of him yet.) He just needs to change his username again. Not only does his name besmirch the great University. But even fans of the number 93 are starting to complain.

It's nearly heresy for a Loyola fan to root for New Trier, but next week I am pulling for the Trevians. However, the Harley-Hampton twins will win.
More important that the Ramblers beat Stevie. But no prediction. Too much respect. Stevie has a great program and it's been a great rivalry. My only prediction is that LA coaches and players will stick to business and take it quarter by quarter. It will be a great game.

Perhaps he could change his name to something like "Rambler follower"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT