ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone confirm........

I’m staying out of this but can help LMAO! Not sure why anyone would even continue to respond to MC63 on this topic but then again it’s making for good reading material.

I’m staying out of this but can help LMAO! Not sure why anyone would even continue to respond to MC63 on this topic but then again it’s making for good reading material.
Sing along.

He's a psycho and he knows it, clap your hands (clap, clap)

He is stressy, and agressy and his life is kinda messy.
He's a psycho and he knows it clap your hands (clap, clap)

Reactions: Gene K.
Sing along.

Lol

Sing along.

Well, psycho is better than Nazi. I'm moving up in the world.

Reactions: McCaravan
This is what I see in my head as I read this thread.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Gene K.
Is it official that ESL won't be allowed to petition up?

All.... I know on Steve Soucie's twitter ( Jan 2) Coach Mitchom (I assume from ESL) tweeted that the conference isn't allowing any member to petition up in any sports.

I did a follow up a month ago on another forum board with a ESL football fan who would know and he confirmed it. A new conference by-law that was voted on and approved by the members.

The Flyers with an enrollment of 1262.00 could be 5A or 6A in postseason play when the qualifiers are announced. Ratsy

All.... I know on Steve Soucie's twitter ( Jan 2) Coach Mitchom (I assume from ESL) tweeted that the conference isn't allowing any member to petition up in any sports.

I did a follow up a month ago on another forum board with a ESL football fan who would know and he confirmed it. A new conference by-law that was voted on and approved by the members.

The Flyers with an enrollment of 1262.00 could be 5A or 6A in postseason play when the qualifiers are announced. Ratsy

Thanks. Not sure how a conference can allow or disallow this. Well beyond their purview. If I was ESL, I'd threaten to leave the conference for football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT