ADVERTISEMENT

C/O 2030 and 2031 Already Posted on X.com

Football player rankings.
It’s a compete joke basically you get a private coach and go to a “combine” and all the sudden you are a nationally ranked prospect.

I coach with kids in these graduation classes and my teams have played against some of these nationally ranked players and they are good but there are so many kids that are light years ahead of them that aren’t in the combine system. I guess they will always be able to say they were the #4 prospect in the country in 6th grade while they ride the bench in high school.

How much of a stretch is this really, when we see Class of '27 players hyped in the video section of the right sidebar toward the margin of this "rivals" platform?

Reactions: mc140
Most of those 15-16 year old have been on the field with 18 year olds and it’s a a lot easier to project them.
OK. I will have to start viewing these Class of '27 profiles to see if their video footage appears to be against the older 18-yr. old age groups.

No one else here ever runs into a faceboook thread with parents arguing over the top 8u football teams?

Reactions: ClownBaby
No one else here ever runs into a faceboook thread with parents arguing over the top 8u football teams?
I’ve seen it, it’s unreal how people act like the best 10u player is bound for Alabama. It’s usually a reflection of the people running the team. Birds of a feather….

How much of a stretch is this really, when we see Class of '27 players hyped in the video section of the right sidebar toward the margin of this "rivals" platform?
I guess the best way I can respond to this is do you agree with everything your company does? Nope....me either. But hey there are other networks who happily cater to Class of 2030 parents and kids so go for it.

Reactions: johnndoe
well.jpg
gobears jr's whole peewee roster will be the starting 22 at Bama in 2034, book it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT