ADVERTISEMENT

Byron @ Dixon

doctor_d

Oct 9, 2016
Will this game be close?

Both teams have put up similar scores, lots of blowouts and I assume running clocks.
I’m not super familiar with Dixon.

CalPreps has it 40-35 Byron. I think this will be a fun game that could go either way but I see Byron pulling away late.

Reactions: cigaros
Byron is a solid running team, but they can also throw the ball if they need to. Dixon is a more balanced offense, with both the run and pass game. Both defenses are very stingy and don't give up many points. Dixon has more speed this year than they have in previous seasons. Should be an interesting game. But at the end of the day, I pick Byron to win this game, 40-27.

I think Dixon will move the ball because they have some dudes, specially at running back. Im more curious to see how the D holds up as they have given up some big plays this season. I agree with Byron pulling away late after wearing Dixon down.

Until Byron gets beat, and this isn't Stillman Valley of a few years ago, but Dixon will be a challenge just as Williamsville was a challenge which Byron handled. So... Byron 55-28
I think Dixon poses more of a challenge than Williamsville since they are 4A.

Will this game be close?

Both teams have put up similar scores, lots of blowouts and I assume running clocks.
I’m not super familiar with Dixon.
I've seen Dixon play once against Rockford Lutheran. Tight game at the beginning, but Dixon pulled away.

I think Byron is just too tough for DHS this year. I don't see Dixon playing within 3 tds.

Reactions: cigaros
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT