ADVERTISEMENT

Brother Rice Baseball 2011???

julius1

Sep 10, 2004
Who will take over the Brother Rice Baseball Crusaders now that the current Head Coach was let go???

Julius, here is the article about the "resignation" of Coach Lyons. According to the article, Coach Lyons lost certain duties during the year. You know the story? Wonder what happened here?
This post was edited on 6/22 1:54 PM by Wittymoniker1

Coach Lyons

I know that Lyons had some people who didn't like the way he did things, but the fact is that he leaves big shoes to fill. The way the dust is rumored to be flying over in Crusaderland, I would be surprised if they could find many people who would want the job. I would also expect some fallout from the players coming back.

One Rumor flying around is that the New Board President had an axe to grind. Apparently his kid played for Lyons once upo a time and I guess the experience was not amicable???

I don't think they will have any trouble at all filling that job- in fact I'm sure they have a coach in mind. As far as player fallout it simply will not happen.

maybe they could Bring Petrak back and suiced sqeeze again everytime guy on 3rd base??? lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT