ADVERTISEMENT

BR leads 20-0 at half. Bean to Summers for all 3 scores n/m

While I do think rice has a good defense. I don't think they have played anyone that is strong offensively. Pc is one dimensional Loyola is not Loyola this year. But I do believe rice will go 8-1 or 9-0. But won't really be tested defensively until the playoffs.

While I do think rice has a good defense. I don't think they have played anyone that is strong offensively. Pc is one dimensional Loyola is not Loyola this year. But I do believe rice will go 8-1 or 9-0. But won't really be tested defensively until the playoffs.

Marist

Marist was the first game of the year defenses are always ahead of offense week 1. Like I said I think there D is good. Just don't think they have or will play anyone with a good offense besides maybe montini until the playoffs.

Well they just played their first road game - they held the home team (who was 4-0) to 2 total yards in the first half. They pitched a shutout and forced 3 turnovers.

PC beat Rita on the road - which is not easy - they smoked a couple of other teams. But remember PC is also very young AND I think they have a couple of key guys out too - so kudos to PC

Pc may very well end up at 5-4 or 7-2. But I see them going 5-4. Losing their starting qb really hurt them and made the one dimensional.

PC beat Rita on the road - which is not easy - they smoked a couple of other teams. But remember PC is also very young AND I think they have a couple of key guys out too - so kudos to PC

Rita is 1-4. Listen I'm a pc guy I just think their record is very inflated.

Looks like injuries have really have watered down the CCL.

Loyola missing QB and WR.

Provi missing QB (Still didn't see any threat on the edges but QB changes everything)

Rice's Defense is excellent but the offenses in the CCL Blue have been horrible... Still Montini and Rita pending since I haven't seen them play yet.

Marist has EXCELLENT Skill players offensively.
With a MOBILE D-1 Quarterback and D-1 Wide out along with schilitzky.

Saying Marist isn't an excellent offensive team is incorrect, in my opinion.
*At least in the state of Illinois where high level skill players are basically non existent.

Reactions: Topiary
Looks like injuries have really have watered down the CCL.

Loyola missing QB and WR.

Provi missing QB (Still didn't see any threat on the edges but QB changes everything)

Rice's Defense is excellent but the offenses in the CCL Blue have been horrible... Still Montini and Rita pending since I haven't seen them play yet.

Marist has EXCELLENT Skill players offensively.
With a MOBILE D-1 Quarterback and D-1 Wide out along with schilitzky.

Saying Marist isn't an excellent offensive team is incorrect, in my opinion.
*At least in the state of Illinois where high level skill players are basically non existent.
Provi D is strong. Could make a difference in playoffs. PC “hope”fully punches ticket next week. Then use last 3 games to tune up. PC running game stymied last 2 games. Offense not in synch take nothing away from SR D and BR brutal, punishing D. I would love to see BR play MC this year. Maybe in 7A playoffs? Is Rice a for sure 7A or they a bubble team?

Provi D is strong. Could make a difference in playoffs. PC “hope”fully punches ticket next week. Then use last 3 games to tune up. PC running game stymied last 2 games. Offense not in synch take nothing away from SR D and BR brutal, punishing D. I would love to see BR play MC this year. Maybe in 7A playoffs? Is Rice a for sure 7A or they a bubble team?

Bubble - I think they 8A this year. Soucies fcst comes out next week. Think he will place them in 8A after he runs his calculus equations and uses his crystal ball prognostications.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT