ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Question for your fav conference in 2024?

Big question is how SE looks minus the coach? Do they pick up where they left off and more importantly build off last season and last few seasons?

I think SE wins west side of conference. It’s a shame we can’t see SE-GBE conference rematch, but getting Batavia and Barrington is a monster.
Give me West Aurora to many Athletes for South Elgin to handle.

I will say this
Warren last year showed a lot of grit, they dropped the first two games and then went on a nice run until they met up with LWE.

Hersey seemed like the grammar school bully, the minute that a team stood up to them they had issues
- that DGN game was a dog fight, but it was the first and only time that they had need tested all year.

The coach didn’t even k kw what he had on the field because of their schedule being so soft

I will say this
Warren last year showed a lot of grit, they dropped the first two games and then went on a nice run until they met up with LWE.

Hersey seemed like the grammar school bully, the minute that a team stood up to them they had issues
- that DGN game was a dog fight, but it was the first and only time that they had need tested all year.

The coach didn’t even k kw what he had on the field because of their schedule being so soft
I’m waiting for Warren to be nearly as good as Micah describes every year.

Reactions: USD24 and gobears25
LWE shut them down, but they showed a lot of heart and skill

If they are returning a lot of players, they can make a deep run this upcoming season.

LWE seems to have reloaded and also benefitted from a key transfer… but that’s what keeps the name “legacy” attached to certain programs.

Reactions: Silver Rain
LWE shut them down, but they showed a lot of heart and skill

If they are returning a lot of players, they can make a deep run this upcoming season.

LWE seems to have reloaded and also benefitted from a key transfer… but that’s what keeps the name “legacy” attached to certain programs.
I think it’s actually a couple transfers. The stud QB from Bolingbrook and a player from Marist.

Reactions: Jenny27
The player from Marist was shopping heavy for a new team this year

I don’t know what happened over there, but they were not happy
They got knocked down to the Orange Division (3rd Tier Division) because of their 4-5 finish last year and their schedule is not very challenging. They play BR, but no MC, LA, or SR. Their new coach is going to be good for the program though, they will be back. Honestly they had 1 sub par year in the last 10 years probably.

They have challenges like most public schools. Not for sure what school you support, but not many 8A programs have played top-notch football better than Warren over the last several years. I will continue to support the team out north. All I can say is buckle up ... you know what's coming. Go WARREN ! 🎢

Reactions: MMA_Det and Gene K.
The player from Marist was shopping heavy for a new team this year

I don’t know what happened over there, but they were not happy
Maybe Dawczak leaving was an issue but Ritter is a solid QB to have come in - without him they would have been relying on a Soph.

Reactions: Gene K.
They have challenges like most public schools. Not for sure what school you support, but not many 8A programs have played top-notch football better than Warren over the last several years. I will continue to support the team out north. All I can say is buckle up ... you know what's coming. Go WARREN ! 🎢
Hopefully we see you guys in the playoffs!

• Haha
Reactions: gobears25
The giant Loyola profile banner, profile pic of Loyola's field, or the Go[ram]Blers username not giving any obvious hints?

Also, how many 8a playoff qualifiers does Warren beat this year on their way to an early playoff exit, the usual (one)?

Reactions: GoBlers
The giant Loyola profile banner, profile pic of Loyola's field, or the Go[ram]Blers username not giving any obvious hints?

Also, how many 8a playoff qualifiers does Warren beat this year on their way to an early playoff exit, the usual (one)?
Didnt know losing in the Quarterfinals is an early playoffs exit. since '17 theyve exited before the Qtrs twice...

• Haha
Reactions: gobears25
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT