ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest Question facing St. Rita

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois

I just posted what I feel is my biggest question facing St. Rita this summer see the story link posted above and make sure to subscribe to the EDGY Nation VIP side today.

So what's your thoughts on the biggest question for the Mustangs this summer? Post it here

2 biggest questions will be replacing Kyle James’ and Henry Wilson’s offensive production and LB Michael Gaughan’s defensive domination.

It will be exciting to see what WR EJ Nwagwu can do to replace the offense lost to graduation. He went down state for TF in the 200m and 4x200m.

Plenty of capable skills in the pipeline but how they respond to the varsity speed and intensity will be a question mark until proven otherwise.

Defense looks stout. Front four should be one of the largest they’ve had. I’m interested to see how LWE soph starter/transfer Kingsbury is used. Can play 3-7 technique or go inside or outside at LB. DBs are a strength. Will the very skilled BJ Hall who is a great shutdown corner be used on offense too like the graduated James and Wilson were?

Brutal 3 game opening stretch (MC, Trinity of Ky and LA) will make the newcomers answer these questions quickly but that competition will definitely prepare them for what’s shaping up to be a rugged 7A playoff.

2 biggest questions will be replacing Kyle James’ and Henry Wilson’s offensive production and LB Michael Gaughan’s defensive domination.

It will be exciting to see what WR EJ Nwagwu can do to replace the offense lost to graduation. He went down state for TF in the 200m and 4x200m.

Plenty of capable skills in the pipeline but how they respond to the varsity speed and intensity will be a question mark until proven otherwise.

Defense looks stout. Front four should be one of the largest they’ve had. I’m interested to see how LWE soph starter/transfer Kingsbury is used. Can play 3-7 technique or go inside or outside at LB. DBs are a strength. Will the very skilled BJ Hall who is a great shutdown corner be used on offense too like the graduated James and Wilson were?

Brutal 3 game opening stretch (MC, Trinity of Ky and LA) will make the newcomers answer these questions quickly but that competition will definitely prepare them for what’s shaping up to be a rugged 7A playoff.
I agree with you, but I really feel the offense will not lose a step. BJ will be used on both ends and some of the new skill players coming up will be a nice complement to the offense.
On the defensive side of the ball, they have some studs. With a couple of the transfers(Kingsbury brothers and Towns ) the LB core will be stacked w/ the veteran secondary. Yes, they lose the emotional def. leader in Gaughan, but they should be fine. Legit contenders whichever class they will be in for the fall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT