ADVERTISEMENT

Biggest favorite in 5A-8A ever?

Naz in 2014 & 15'. Absolutely loaded on both sides of the ball. 5 division 1 offensive lineman to compliment Love, Nolan Dean, etc.

Naz in 2014 & 15'. Absolutely loaded on both sides of the ball. 5 division 1 offensive lineman to compliment Love, Nolan Dean, etc.
Naz was not the overwhelming favorite in 2015. They lost to JCA in the regular season that year. Going into the playoffs, most people felt the winner of the Naz-JCA playoff game would win the championship. Naz prevailed and cruised to a title.

Naz was not the overwhelming favorite in 2015. They lost to JCA in the regular season that year. Going into the playoffs, most people felt the winner of the Naz-JCA playoff game would win the championship. Naz prevailed and cruised to a title.

I'm not sure how they couldnt of been a favorite that year when they returned their whole offensive and defensive line along with their starting QB and Love, Ivory Kelly-Martin, etc.. JCA was their only close playoff game. LWW didnt belong on the same field. Too much team speed, too high powered of an offense for anyone in the state. Teams couldnt keep up with them scoring wise.

I'm not sure how they couldnt of been a favorite that year when they returned their whole offensive and defensive line along with their starting QB and Love, Ivory Kelly-Martin, etc.. JCA was their only close playoff game. LWW didnt belong on the same field. Too much team speed, too high powered of an offense for anyone in the state. Teams couldnt keep up with them scoring wise.

I never stated that they weren't a favorite. However, they weren't the overwhelming favorite because they lost in the regular season to JCA. The title of this thread is "Biggest favorite ever"

ESL running clocks everybody in 6A
I think Richards will pose a viable offensive threat with Leshon Williams. However, whoever can play bump and run and rely on the front 7 to pressure the quarterback will win this match up... I don’t think Coach Sunk has his boys looking past anyone this year. pulling the plug on the national schedule has allowed them to focus on returning to the big stage unblemished...

Reactions: flyerforlife
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT