ADVERTISEMENT

Big game viewing

dhamp6

Aug 25, 2010
We all know about the ESTL vs Mt Carmel matchup to kick the year off. Neutral site, midway for both teams and fan bases so on and so forth. Question to the forum is are you planning on attending or watching online somewhere, and why? Same for other big games during the season. In person or online?

We all know about the ESTL vs Mt Carmel matchup to kick the year off. Neutral site, midway for both teams and fan bases so on and so forth. Question to the forum is are you planning on attending or watching online somewhere, and why? Same for other big games during the season. In person or online?
99 percent sure I'll be covering ESTL vs NMC at ISU in person

Heading to 6410 S Dante on 9/22.

Haven't been to that campus since CCHS played the Caravan and their beast, Melvin McCants.

Excited for the game!

I will be there. I am thinking on getting down there early for the ND-Navy game in Ireland at 1:30 and getting all lathered up for game.

excited hanna marin GIF

On the subject of big games, how does ticketing go for viewing at Gately these days, specifically for the LWE @ Kenwood tilt? Any same night sales from the ticket window upon just showing up?

On the subject of big games, how does ticketing go for viewing at Gately these days, specifically for the LWE @ Kenwood tilt? Any same night sales from the ticket window upon just showing up?
Your going to wait in line for 15 minutes at the ticket window, then another 15 min at the gate as you get wanded for weapons like your entering a jail or felony court house…..wish I was only kidding. No re-entry either. I loved the numerous great MC games that were played there but I can’t tell you how happy I am they got out of there and made Barda Dowling.

Last edited:
Just show up earlier than normal or you'll be in that line 🤷🏿‍♂️.

• Haha
Reactions: corey90 and Odirty
Your going to wait in line for 15 minutes at the ticket window, then another 15 min at the gate as you get wanded for weapons like your entering a jail or felony court house…..wish I was only kidding. No re-entry either. I loved the numerous great MC games that were played there but I can’t tell you how happy I am they got out of there and made Barda Dowling.
I tend to doubt that even LWE would be able to pry advance tickets from the monolithic CPS for sale in Frankfort ahead of time before Week 1 play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT