ADVERTISEMENT

Benet STL......Benet up 27-10 in third

Blackmon gone by week four, replaced by Lenti, Vikings turn it around and win state.

The slang usage I think means “go F*CK yourself”.

In other idioms - it is short for “getting bent out of shape” angry, crazy etc.

I like to use it when I have consumed too many adult beverages (which is rare - but still known to happen every once in a long while when I am not careful - let’s say at a New Year’s Eve party a few years back and straying from my normal nectar of the Gods of Beer (preferably Zombie Dust from 3 Floyd’s). “ Wow I got Bent last nite. Not good”

The slang usage I think means “go F*CK yourself”.

In other idioms - it is short for “getting bent out of shape” angry, crazy etc.

I like to use it when I have consumed too many adult beverages (which is rare - but still known to happen every once in a long while when I am not careful - let’s say at a New Year’s Eve party a few years back and straying from my normal nectar of the Gods of Beer (preferably Zombie Dust from 3 Floyd’s). “ Wow I got Bent last nite. Not good”
Zombie Dust is delicious!

Learn to take a joke.
Sorry, just heard too many meatheads saying stuff like, "Lenti isn't coaching there... YET!" Really? A coach that took a program that went nowhere for more than a decade, and now makes two semis and a quarter final, is getting replaced? While he's still in the building? C'mon... The Vikings had five Sophs starting on O, including the QB and RB. This may be a "rebuilding" year, but they'll be fun to watch in the next couple years. And they won't be running the veer.

Sorry, just heard too many meatheads saying stuff like, "Lenti isn't coaching there... YET!" Really? A coach that took a program that went nowhere for more than a decade, and now makes two semis and a quarter final, is getting replaced? While he's still in the building? C'mon... The Vikings had five Sophs starting on O, including the QB and RB. This may be a "rebuilding" year, but they'll be fun to watch in the next couple years. And they won't be running the veer.
I'm hopeful that we will see the Vikings play again very soon in Huskie Stadium - but hopefully in a November !!!!

Reactions: IgorStL
Or have the stones to play Reavis
In all fairness they weren't the ones who ended the series.They would have beat the Rams the last few years but this year would have been a great matchup which I think the Rams would have won.I love the Vikes but this won't be their year.

Reactions: IgorStL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT