ADVERTISEMENT

Batavia 33 - Brother Rice 0 Halftime

The Posse is probably the only group quieter.
Was*, you guys are living in the past. We're barely even vocal outside of tuccs doing an occasional moonsault off the top ropes of late.

And no we can't hold MCs candle, we are just a 5a school and they are 8a

• Haha
Reactions: eireog and RockSoup
and don’t forget the tuition bill

If they can't afford the tuition, and they really want the player, the school and donors make sure that player gets in the building.

Ahhhhh until the last sentence...

Help me understand this. Do Catholic schools ever give football players a ride? Is it against the rules or simply unaffordable for the schools.? What about academic stars--guys who ace the admissions test? Does anyone get financial assistance?

Help me understand this. Do Catholic schools ever give football players a ride? Is it against the rules or simply unaffordable for the schools.? What about academic stars--guys who ace the admissions test? Does anyone get financial assistance?
Why are you quoting me?

I couldn't interpret your comment.
I'm disagreeing with the booster premise in his last sentence.

The rest is also just his krocked opinions but hey, a wide boundary is a plus for schools. Even if it offsets something else. It's a positive.

His carpool comment is a sweet anecdote, sounds like a cat lady story.

Booster comments are nuts, especially to me coming from Nazareth. They are a school that was run by nuns [who prefer basketball]. This fictional money is hilarious, and what Catholic school has room for handouts.

• Haha
Reactions: Silver Rain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT