ADVERTISEMENT

Barrington 42 - MS 35 F

Weird sequence. Barrington turnover on downs by the goal line. Then soon after a MS INT. Next play a Barrington fumble

First time watching an MS stream that I've had issues. YT stream keeps crashing and NFHS stream went down. MS bringing it back to one score

The last time MS lost 3 in the regular season was when they won it all in 2016. Before that? 1991, when they also last missed the playoffs. (Except for the forfeit and Covid seasons)

Just got back from the game. It was Youth Night and my son is doing flag football. It was chaos with kids everywhere! But he had a great time.

The defense was getting burned by huge plays. And then when needing a stop couldn’t stop the run.

Some Barrington turnovers is what kept them in it.

The Soph QB is going to be GOOD!

Barrington QB three for 500 yards and five touchdowns in the playoff win against Maine south last year. Another monster game from him tonight. Barrington mistakes need to get cleaned up though that’s what kept the Hawks in it. I feel bad for the team who is going to have to run into the Hawks early in the playoffs with a high seed.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT