ADVERTISEMENT

Back in the saddle this week....

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Good to be back from a week of sunny and 78-82 in Florida....ok maybe not that great but....

This Wednesday I'll be covering the 7th annual Franklin Middle School charity dodgeball tournament in Wheaton. This week long event draws participants from all over the Wheaton area and Wednesday is High School Football night.

Several teams will represent and I will also have an NBCSC camera with me and I'll interview several players on hand.

West Aurora 2 Teams
Naperville North 2 Teams
Nequa Valley 2 Teams
York 2 Teams
West Chicago 2 Teams
Wheaton North 2 Teams
Plainfield East 2 Teams
Downers Grove North 2 Teams
Wheaton Warrenville South 2 Teams
Lake Park 2 Teams
Glenbard North 1 Team
Naperville Central 1 Team
St Charles North 1 Team
Glenbard South 1 Team
Burlington Central 1 Team
Stagg 1 Team
Willowbrook 1 Team
De La Salle 1 Team
Brother Rice 1 Team

DeLaSalle is the defending champions.

Revised team listing per Joe Kish

West Aurora (2 Teams)
York (2 Teams)
Downers North (2 Teams)
Wheaton Warrenville South (2 Teams)
Wheaton North (2 Teams)
Naperville North (2 Teams)
Nequa Valley (2 Teams)
West Chicago (2 Teams)
Burlington Central (2 Teams)
Glenbard North (2 Teams)
St. Charles North (2 Teams)
Plainfield East
Stagg
Naperville Central
Glenbard South
De La Salle
Willowbrook

Good to be back from a week of sunny and 78-82 in Florida....ok maybe not that great but....

This Wednesday I'll be covering the 7th annual Franklin Middle School charity dodgeball tournament in Wheaton. This week long event draws participants from all over the Wheaton area and Wednesday is High School Football night.

Several teams will represent and I will also have an NBCSC camera with me and I'll interview several players on hand.

West Aurora 2 Teams
Naperville North 2 Teams
Nequa Valley 2 Teams
York 2 Teams
West Chicago 2 Teams
Wheaton North 2 Teams
Plainfield East 2 Teams
Downers Grove North 2 Teams
Wheaton Warrenville South 2 Teams
Lake Park 2 Teams
Glenbard North 1 Team
Naperville Central 1 Team
St Charles North 1 Team
Glenbard South 1 Team
Burlington Central 1 Team
Stagg 1 Team
Willowbrook 1 Team
De La Salle 1 Team
Brother Rice 1 Team

DeLaSalle is the defending champions.

A question from the Southern huddled masses! Is East St. Louis rumored to have a formidable team in 2019? We are always being accused on the national messageboard, of dodging top tier competition! TRUTH be known, we don't have the financing to trek to Cali, Vegas, Texas, or Jersey! And THEY AIN'T traveling to the HOG PEN!!!!!!!!!

I GUESS our having played Bishop Sullivan, Va., Trinity Catholic, Mo., Hoover, Ala., South Panola, Miss., Vista Murrieta, Calif, Tampa Plant, and American Heritage, Plantation, Fla., don't float their boat!

A question from the Southern huddled masses! Is East St. Louis rumored to have a formidable team in 2019? We are always being accused on the national messageboard, of dodging top tier competition! TRUTH be known, we don't have the financing to trek to Cali, Vegas, Texas, or Jersey! And THEY AIN'T traveling to the HOG PEN!!!!!!!!!
Out of 8 classes East St. Louis lost in the 7A Quarter Finals the last 2 years. 3 years ago they won 7A.

They have a good amount of talent returning in 2019. They will probably only be in 5A in 2019 and should be the favorite in 5A.

Reactions: Bowie50

I GUESS our having played Bishop Sullivan, Va., Trinity Catholic, Mo., Hoover, Ala., South Panola, Miss., Vista Murrieta, Calif, Tampa Plant, and American Heritage, Plantation, Fla., don't float their boat!

The name East St. Louis sure has your pink panties in a bunch. Every post or half post is about ESL. Your question was answer by LHStigers

I can assure you ESL NEVER signed a contract to play in Georgia this year. A proposal was made and the counter offer was never met. If you make $150k per game, you should offer a lot more to a traveling team that what was proposed! The expense to Georgia from any team in Illinois is around $20k

6 LHSTigers94, Today at 6:44 AM

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT