ADVERTISEMENT

Any truth to this rumor?

If this was a Catholic school or ESL no way they are allowed to keep playing. I'm guessing CPS would since they do whatever they want.

Pretty sure in the OP you said that the team who shall not be named, won yesterday. Simeon and Phillips both lost sooooo....

For sure Rochester only they self reported to the IHSA so don’t know that Leanord knew about this kid. I can’t believe Cornerrat hasn’t said anything about this? He’s everything anti-Rochester.

For sure Rochester only they self reported to the IHSA so don’t know that Leanord knew about this kid. I can’t believe Cornerrat hasn’t said anything about this? He’s everything anti-Rochester.

All.... Really? Please enlighten everyone with that statement. And be specific. Ratsy

Nothing meant by the statement, only I thought you would of caught wind of this and commented. Believe me, I don't care for RHS so I enjoy the banter you provide regarding them. Not much talk on the other website's forum so I'm curious why it's not out there?

All.... I hear all kinds of things going on in several of the schools surrounding Springfield in different sports. Usually look for a little more meat on the bone though. Still I'm curious on how reliable the info is you provided. Not disputing it just how comfortable you are with your source? Ratsy

To be honest my bet was gonna be on Maroa Forsyth... they are more of a fit for small school darling in my book and have you ever driven through Forsyth into Decatur? Without a sign you wouldn’t know when one ended and one started... would be easy for some Decatur athletes to pitch a tent on a lot in Forsyth and make the “move.”

It’s Rochester. Starting guards parents have two addresses.

Sooooo, a child with divorced parents- one living in Rochester and the other living in Springfield, is your idea of ineligible? Oh wait, you also failed to reveal that the school districts are aligned to cover less served parts of Springfield. Meaning a student can have the scenario of "Rochester school district with a Springfield address". The same scenario occurs in Chatham and Pleasant Plains. And it is not unique to the state.

This is a rumor created by a parent who lives vicariously thru their child. Grow up.

Saint Derek would never![/QUOT

Are you the Althoff parent who tried to start a fight in the Rochester stands? Or are you the one who was spitting on the players? Oh wait, it was you who threw the water bottle at Derek Leonard when we took the lead after being down 19 with 18 minutes left in the game. Simmer down. Your team was 1-8 this year. Time to focus on 2019.

Nothing meant by the statement, only I thought you would of caught wind of this and commented. Believe me, I don't care for RHS so I enjoy the banter you provide regarding them. Not much talk on the other website's forum so I'm curious why it's not out there?

Because it's a nothing burger. I know a child who has one parent who lives in Rochester (where they started before divorce) and another parent who lives on the other side of town. Does that mean the child is supposed to go to school where you desire or where he has been from kindergarten to present? Think deeper.

Not a parent ... an alum.

But I did tell the Elder Leonard the kid deserved it! He laughed and we enjoyed our drinks and some horse races.

So you are the one who tried to start the fight and then threw a bottle at the coach?

No - but I watched from Chicago.

But this all won't matter after Saturday,

Says the alum who had 4 running clocks put on his Crusaders this year. You do realize IC scheduled your Crusaders as a stepping stone for their squad...

This is a rumor created by a parent who lives vicariously thru their child. Grow up.

You say it's a rumor? The IHSA says otherwise. He didn't play this past weekend and he's not playing this weekend......call it an injury if you'd like, but he's suspended. Check with Mr Anderson with the IHSA and let me know what you find out.

Says the alum who had 4 running clocks put on his Crusaders this year. You do realize IC scheduled your Crusaders as a stepping stone for their squad...

Curious though, how would the Rockets do against this schedule:
IC Catholic Prep (Elmhurst, IL)
Vianney (Kirkwood, MO)
@ Mater Dei (Breese, IL)
@ Mt. Vernon (Mt. Vernon, IL)
@ Centralia (Centralia, IL)
Marion (Marion, IL)
@ Carbondale (Carbondale, IL)
Cahokia (Cahokia, IL)
Cardinal Ritter College Prep (St. Louis, MO)

My guess is 6-3 or maybe 5-4.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT