ADVERTISEMENT

Any The Who fans here???

Un-Who-related but Bielema hit it out of the park signing Mac!! Think this signing will pay big dividends for ILL in a couple yrs.

Two B1G signees in the Three Rivers Conference!!?? (Teegan Davis to Iowa as the other)… I love it, both these kids will be contributors at the next level imo.

Reactions: all4theillini
Related to Pinball Wizard, some Belleville Boys make this movie - I made both my girls watch it. They are now working on a golf Amazon Prime series, on their own dime.

@stonedlizard, you'd like this.

Reactions: stonedlizard
I'm a bluesman. I like Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, and the Rolling Stones. I have heard other people express a strong interest in The Who, but the Stones, Zep, and Dylan absorbed the blues tradition and made it their own, whether they were playing covers or writing some originals.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: crusader_of_90

Kids Are Alright Tour right before junior season started. We lost our car in one of the ramps …. Took a long time to find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: forlouann
I'm a bluesman. I like Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, and the Rolling Stones. I have heard other people express a strong interest in The Who, but the Stones, Zep, and Dylan absorbed the blues tradition and made it their own, whether they were playing covers or writing some originals.
Led Zep would’ve been a pretty good band had they found a decent singer.

• Angry
Related to Pinball Wizard, some Belleville Boys make this movie - I made both my girls watch it. They are now working on a golf Amazon Prime series, on their own dime.

@stonedlizard, you'd like this.
I'll be the judge of that!

Kidding aside, will check it out. Appreciate the share.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT