ADVERTISEMENT

Any Free Streaming This Weekend?

Interesting. Somewhere else someone said IHSA/NFHS was preempting everything this week. Maybe it's only certain games? 🤷🏼‍♂️
They were talking about it on the last home telecast - apparently they can but it costs big $$

Last edited:
They were talking about it on the last home telecast - apparently they can but it costs big $$
Right, but I heard the MC/BR was originally going to be on YT but was denied so they're producing it the same way they always do, just streamed via NFHS.

Right, but I heard the MC/BR was originally going to be on YT but was denied so they're producing it the same way they always do, just streamed via NFHS.
If you look at the link now it says they're not legally allowed to broadcast- bummer.

The LA Rambler Stream team will have an audio only broadcast

Palatine YouTube wanted a registration, then $1, then another registration, then a free trial membership for one day that renews at $89 tomorrow.

I’m good with the Edgy updates. Lol

Palatine YouTube wanted a registration, then $1, then another registration, then a free trial membership for one day that renews at $89 tomorrow.

I’m good with the Edgy updates. Lol
That's the fake link again. Glad you didn't try. You'd have had to cancel the credit card.

Reactions: Irishfan90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT