ADVERTISEMENT

Althoff v Alton Marquette - 49:0 GAME

Effing freshman ... hearing footsteps again. Eat some potatoes and quit being scared!

A-EFFING-GAIN in the endzone .... come on boy! YUP - sidelines for you.

NOW we get the TD = 21-0 with 5:32 in 1Q.

The entire St. Theresa lunch table in on that tackle ... Leib is great on the Mic. Old farmer Schumacher, also an auctioneer, doing the color.

HA - Doc O'Neill's son is now the team Doc.

The old man gave me a pennisillin on the sly after I told the coaches I must be dehydrated after the opener senior year because it hurt when I pee. A quick exam proved otherwise. "Here - take these twice a day. If your Mom asks, just tell her it's a kidney infection ...."

Hill on a 22-yard TD. 28-0 3:08 1Q

Press box coaches on the field.

Seperating starters to one end of the bench for easier substitutions.

Oh lord, Marquette fumbles the Kick ... they basically just give them the ball back, which is fine. All new kids in ... they break a long one for 60! OH NO .... called back.

Leib calling for us to decline the penalty. No dice. Ball coming back.

Freshman kicker playing LB - TACKLE!!!

Leib texting someone to let them know that the trash barrel they are removing is full of canned goods, not rubbish. Too funny.

Lieb and the Farmer are rooting for Marquette now. Lot's of Marquette flags ... just let them play.

Starters are now bringing water to the field for their back ups. Led by Dowell, of course. What a great kid.

Announcers lamenting an ACHS interception.

Jacquot with the run!!!! Goes for 15 - his grandpa, Tom Calhoun, who is on the PA and does PA for the Blues, was noticably excited. Little Ace gets it again - first down!!!!

Back to Jacquot - close to a first down after some bad snaps.

End of 3Q.

Last edited:
Little Ace stopped at the LOS ... bad snap - tried to get it to Jacquot again, no dice. TOD.

Alton ball at the 35.

NICE - little Underwood gets the tackle. And then the Slim Reaper, whoever that is, makes a tackle. 4th and 20 at the 15 ... rugby punt to the other 28.

The Farmer predicts 3AM for the rain to start and it will not stop until Saturday.

Sorry for geeking out on this, but this is the hourly forecast.

I LOVE STL weather - took some meterorolgy classes back in the day. North and South wind streams converge here, forming the Jet Stream - with STL as the border. Those war,m and cool wind streams can jam up as they move East, due to the confluence of the Missouri and Mississippi Rivers - meaning tons of moisture - that hits the eastern bluffs, a natural barrier that causes weather fronts to slow and mix with each other. As such, we e get some wicked storms here with house rattling thunder.

The video at the bottom of this link shows delination of the two streams and it is right where I sit presently.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT