ADVERTISEMENT

Addison Trail's D'Ambrose rushes for 394 yards, 6 TDs (Daily Herald)

CG Fan

Oct 28, 2015
Kid Rushes for record against an 0-8 team.... Part of a "game plan". What are your thoughts? My thought is shame on the coaches this record means nothing and the second string should of been getting reps early in the third quarter.

I'm not defending the coach or the record, but the kid missed three games this season and returned to a team, that had no chance at the playoffs, for two last games of his career.

That being said, PE is easily the worst team in the Western Suburbs. Some nice athletes but they are just over matched as many of their kids check out before half time. Running this kid 34 times is excessive in the face of a defenseless foe, but it is not like AT has 50 kids on the sideline looking for reps. My count was about 29 healthy bodies when they came to GW, so not a bunch of second teamers from which to pull.

Again, the record is somewhat tainted, but I can see where you might give a senior a chance to do something special on his final night of his career.

I'm not defending the coach or the record, but the kid missed three games this season and returned to a team, that had no chance at the playoffs, for two last games of his career.

That being said, PE is easily the worst team in the Western Suburbs. Some nice athletes but they are just over matched as many of their kids check out before half time. Running this kid 34 times is excessive in the face of a defenseless foe, but it is not like AT has 50 kids on the sideline looking for reps. My count was about 29 healthy bodies when they came to GW, so not a bunch of second teamers from which to pull.

Again, the record is somewhat tainted, but I can see where you might give a senior a chance to do something special on his final night of his career.

I don't care if he missed 8 games, it is shameful and classless of the AT program. If you are losing or in a competitive game, all the power to him to get those stats. Where was the RB that carried the ball when he was out for 3 games, give him the ball?

Similar to the girl who scored 100 points in a half in a HS game, no one will respect the #s.

I don't care if he missed 8 games, it is shameful and classless of the AT program. If you are losing or in a competitive game, all the power to him to get those stats. Where was the RB that carried the ball when he was out for 3 games, give him the ball?

Similar to the girl who scored 100 points in a half in a HS game, no one will respect the #s.

And, what about the mercy for YEARS Proviso East takes on the Addison Trail Boys Basketball team when they can win by 100 because of the talent gap?
I hope PE wins by 150+points in hoops this season.

And, what about the mercy for YEARS Proviso East takes on the Addison Trail Boys Basketball team when they can win by 100 because of the talent gap?
I hope PE wins by 150+points in hoops this season.

Totally valid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT