ADVERTISEMENT

A Preview of a Possible Duo--at the Next Level?

Wittymoniker1

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2007
La Grange Park, IL
https://chicago.suntimes.com/2019/6...-jackson-marist-illinois-high-school-football

Both of these tremendous athletes have a few years left in high school, while Sophomore sensation KB of Cascia hasn't been truly tested, yet.

However, can this be a foreshadowing of the future at the collegiate level? Imagine them being teammates. We'll have to wait and see.

KB is getting a lot of press; I hope things work out for the kid. WR or RB? I am sure he'll be playing both positions.

And J.J. is only a Junior, I believe. Wow!

Reactions: Bowie50
That throw and catch my goodness
Unreal! JJ has put on some muscle. In my opinion, NAZ may be a top 15 team nationally over the next 2 seasons. I would love to see my Ramblers play them. I do believe that NAZ is the #1 team in Illinois.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene K.
Naz is the #1 team in the state, who can stop that offense these next two years? How's the defense though? Tragic that ESTL v Naz wont happen this year unless miraculously in 7A. @flyerforlife please put a bug in the ear of The Classic organizers to get ESTL v Naz as the feature game next year.

SR better line KB or whatever player makers they have up in spots to succeed. no idea about the o-line, but no need to pound a track guy up the middle as a power back taking hits, get these guys in some screens/reverses/jet sweeps...sounds like they need the ball. the jet sweep guys of past didn't look fast. AJ hennig should be the model, not sure about Marcellus Moore and how he did in PN offense

Pump the brakes, didn’t Naz lose like 35-7 at home to Marist last year? 7A favorites - yes, top 5 in state- probably a stretch.

Unreal! JJ has put on some muscle. In my opinion, NAZ may be a top 15 team nationally over the next 2 seasons. I would love to see my Ramblers play them. I do believe that NAZ is the #1 team in Illinois.
Calm down Bowie, let’s see how they replace like 11 3-4 year starters first. Preseason ranking around 5th seems fair.

Reactions: USD24
Naz is the #1 team in the state, who can stop that offense these next two years? How's the defense though? Tragic that ESTL v Naz wont happen this year unless miraculously in 7A. @flyerforlife please put a bug in the ear of The Classic organizers to get ESTL v Naz as the feature game next year.

SR better line KB or whatever player makers they have up in spots to succeed. no idea about the o-line, but no need to pound a track guy up the middle as a power back taking hits, get these guys in some screens/reverses/jet sweeps...sounds like they need the ball. the jet sweep guys of past didn't look fast. AJ hennig should be the model, not sure about Marcellus Moore and how he did in PN offense
We would love for it to happen the game would feature the top 2 QB's in the state

Pump the brakes, didn’t Naz lose like 35-7 at home to Marist last year? 7A favorites - yes, top 5 in state- probably a stretch.
name the top 5 teams in the state if Naz isn't included? Rice beat Loyola in regular season, title game different story. but none of that matters, its 2019....2018 can't help anyone

Reads like very good advice. O-line will be improved from last year. SR has another very good WR in Henry Wilson, I believe. I hope she has a QB that can throw the ball.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene K.
Reads like very good advice. O-line will be improved from last year. SR has another very good WR in Henry White, I believe. I hope she has a QB that can throw the ball.
Henry Wilson, a junior, Boston College offered him last week

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT