ADVERTISEMENT

8-0 MC vs 8-0 LA

My prediction was based upon how both teams played against SR. LA maybe took their foot off the gas a little. Rooting for their 8A title! John Hoerster was at Rita with me. Always been a LA fan when not playing SR.
Just a little chop busting all in good fun. Thanks for playing along.

Thanks for rooting for the Ramblers in 8A. I knew your classmate, and he was aces in my book. Miss him.

Congrats to the Ramblers...... Great game and congrats on taking back the CCL Blue Conference championship title back. No small feat given how good Mt. Carmel is. Game should get them prepared to defend the 8A title. Not sure they are gonna run into another team like Mt. Carmel. However, nothing can be taken for granted and I am sure after losing to LA the last 3 years in a row - LWE would love a little revenge and Main South is always lurking. This is HS football and anything can happen. That being said enjoy the victory for a day . Don't let it go to your head, lots of football left and good teams looking to knock you out - "Heavy is the Head the wears the crown"...........it is yours to defend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT