ADVERTISEMENT

6A is very interesting

The visiting bleachers are a joke. Two or 3 rows and maybe 30 yards wide. Cant happen when you are hosting a 6a semi finals game. And in addition to the limited capacity, the bleachers are field level and visibility on the first two rows is limited with 70ish players, coaches, etc right in front of you.

Also, the Lemont folks wouldnt let any esl fans park on the home side/top of the hill. They were all forced to use the tiny parking lot on the visitors side. And for many of the older fans, they couldnt make it up that hill, esp that first year when it was cold and icy.
I forgot how crappy the visitor bleachers were. I guess I figured they would have upgraded them from when I was there last in the early 90s as their enrollment grew a good amount since then.

Teams in the CCL?
So this is the point you're arguing? LMAO typical piss on ya and tell ya it's raining behavior
what point am i arguing? that was my first post in the thread, as far as i was aware DLS isn't even playing out their varsity season. i just can't imagine which team would consider that game (if it were to happen) a rivalry game

Man look someone else said DLS and rice wasn't hospitable basically. My point was Lemont hostility seemed based in something deeper than football. And proceeded to give an example. That's it that's all bro

Man look someone else said DLS and rice wasn't hospitable basically. My point was Lemont hostility seemed based in something deeper than football. And proceeded to give an example. That's it that's all bro
they were talking about the visitors bleachers being small at DLS/Rice. At least that is what I took from it, running ccl joke about Rice visitors bleachers and people complaining about them.

Reactions: ODirty1
An easy one.... ok with students section wearing white tyvek suits with pointed hoods to a game while play a black team is wild.

The visiting bleachers are a joke. Two or 3 rows and maybe 30 yards wide. Cant happen when you are hosting a 6a semi finals game. And in addition to the limited capacity, the bleachers are field level and visibility on the first two rows is limited with 70ish players, coaches, etc right in front of you.

Also, the Lemont folks wouldnt let any esl fans park on the home side/top of the hill. They were all forced to use the tiny parking lot on the visitors side. And for many of the older fans, they couldnt make it up that hill, esp that first year when it was cold and icy.
Sorry you feel that way, bleachers are similar to most HS’s I’ve visited and parking is limited for everyone. Not a lot of spots since its location to downtown. As for the elderly, they usually have golf carts running from each of the parking lots.

Looks like it’s a possibility to have four 9-0 teams in 6A North
It is possible, but Belvidere North still has a difficult game against Rockton Hononegah. Even if they win that game to finish the regular season unbeaten, it seems to me they are two touchdowns behind Cary-Grove, Libertyville and Geneva.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT