Rochester

Highland @

Cahokia

Troy (Triad) @
Marion

SHG @
Morris

*Bold - predicted winners for me

Toughest game to predict is SHG/Morris, IMO. Morris seems to be on the rise with a nice win over Kaneland. Just don't know what to make of the Cyclones. I'd rate Morris as the slight favorite at home. SHG may be a year away.

Interested to see how the MVC/South 7 showdown shakes out. 3 games that are probably all toss ups. I would say that Carbondale is the heaviest favorite in the 3 match ups. Mascoutah has been on a slide the second half of the season.

Decatur Mac @
Mt Zion

JCA @

Morton

PND @
Kankakee

Mascoutah @
Carbondale

Lasalle-Peru @
Rochester

Highland @

Cahokia

Troy (Triad) @
Marion

SHG @
Morris

I have all the same except for I have the Triad Knights downing the Marion Wildcats. That game could go either way but I like Triad a little bit more

Decatur Mac @
Mt Zion

JCA @

Morton

PND @
Kankakee

Mascoutah @
Carbondale

Lasalle-Peru @
Rochester

Highland @

Cahokia

Troy (Triad) @
Marion

SHG @
Morris

I'm sure Rochester hopes you're right about Highland .Looks like a good possibility that Rochester hosts JCA in the semifinal if that happens. I have Kankakee going to JCA for the quarterfinal, so JCA would have traveled only once. No reason for the Rochester to worry about their group of 8.

Reactions: Gene K.
Okay
I give up what is this Ratsy? What does it mean? I mean I feel like saying Ratsy! Lol

All.... I wasn't trying to be cryptic. In Morris game time temp of 37 and it will feel like 27. The same at many other games. I predict .... cold. Ratsy

Reactions: Gene K.
All.... Congrats to the Cyclones on their 43-35 victory over the Redskins Talked with the owner at Ebbeys a passionate Redskin fan (and I believe former player) as well as many nice Morris tailgaters (including several moms) at the park across from the stadium. Great fans all around, Ratsy

Reactions: USD24 and Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT