ADVERTISEMENT

40-0 ESL GAME

Normal West couldn’t move the football with any consistency against East St. Louis. Throwing into the wind or not made no difference. Mangruem completed just 2 of 19 passes for 33 yards and was intercepted three times. The Wildcats rushed for a total of 15 yards and gained just three first downs.

“We knew what we were getting into,” Normal West coach Nate Fincham said. “We knew their defense was going to be outstanding and their offense would be good.”

On the afternoon Martin rushed for 280 yards and three touchdowns. Woods racked up 108 yards and three scores of his own.

Wow so another battle in lemont looming in 2 weeks. I’ll be up in Ann Arbor watching JJ hopefully beat Illini
Who's to say. Kenwood could upset Lemont, and the semifinals could be in ESTL. Take it one game at a time. Any given Saturday. Any one of these teams can get beat. Can't wait for the Quarterfinals game this weekend

Who's to say. Kenwood could upset Lemont, and the semifinals could be in ESTL. Take it one game at a time. Any given Saturday. Any one of these teams can get beat. Can't wait for the Quarterfinals game this weekend
I think regardless of who wins between lemont and kenwood, the flyers would be on the road. Kenwood has only hosted one game. Lemont and ESL will have hosted two. And lemont has a higher seed than esl.

None of it matters if they cant take care of crete though

I think regardless of who wins between lemont and kenwood, the flyers would be on the road. Kenwood has only hosted one game. Lemont and ESL will have hosted two. And lemont has a higher seed than esl.

None of it matters if they cant take care of crete though
Agreed focus should only be on Crete

I'm looking forward to a good game. You very seldom get go play two teams back to back in the playoffs. Two years in a row. Hoping for the same outcome as last year.

I'm looking forward to a good game. You very seldom get go play two teams back to back in the playoffs. Two years in a row. Hoping for the same outcome as last year.
Flyers have the opportunity to do it 3x this playoffs. They played richards, crete, and lemont last year too

Wow so another battle in lemont looming in 2 weeks. I’ll be up in Ann Arbor watching JJ hopefully beat Illini
Hopefully it’s a great game and Illini wins by 3…upset of the year!

I saw this game last year in Crete. Crete played tough for 1 1/2 quarters then it was all Flyers. This year it’s @ ESL, it’s going to be rough for the Warriors! IMO
Crete has the track stars…on turf, might favor them well..of course I’m pulling for my boys but I don’t rule out anything

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT