ADVERTISEMENT

3A Final - Mount Carmel vs Byron

Byron did better vs Montini than Naz.

Naz has won how many recent state titles? And playing for the 5a title Saturday.
I think Naz should concern itself with JCa tomorrow instead of a Byron team they don’t play. Byron wouldn’t get blown out by Naz. That’d be a very entertaining game

No, nobody should and there is nothing wrong with that. I was just responding to a comment about wanting to see them up against one of the big CCL teams. I’d respect them for trying but it would end up like the Rochester disaster from a few years ago.
The Byron Oline is destroying the MC Dline. I think they’d have trouble with the size and speed of some of the CCL defensive players. I didn’t see the Byron/Montini game but imagine they didn’t beat up Montini defense they way they are today.

I think Naz should concern itself with JCa tomorrow instead of a Byron team they don’t play. Byron wouldn’t get blown out by Naz. That’d be a very entertaining game
it’s weird that I have to keep explaining this to you. Tim Racki and Naz are just fine without your pointers. Naz FANS (which are in fact different than Tim, his staff and his team) aren’t even talking about Byron ITT, you quoted a known Montini fan with a Jordan Westerkamp profile picture.

Montini beat Naz

Byron beat Montini
Ok. In no way shape or form did I say Nazareth would beat them. Literally said I am not sure.

I was trying to head off comments from the CCL blue when I called them a top program, and you completely misconstrued my comment.

it’s weird that I have to keep explaining this to you. Tim Racki and Naz are just fine without your pointers. Naz FANS (which are in fact different than Tim, his staff and his team) aren’t even talking about Byron ITT, you quoted a known Montini fan with a Jordan Westerkamp profile picture.
I was commenting on his post - the fact you took offense to it - well, that’s sad.

Nazareth hasn't concerned itself with anyone but JCA.

You guys are literally making up drama, good Lourdes

Reactions: eireog and rjjtwest
Your comment 100% infers Nazareth is thinking about Byron. We're baffled people are dragging Nazareth into the thread.
Just commented on the thread about the Byron game and wow look - Naz is mentioned. So I referred to someone making that post. I should know what the outcome should be when Naz is mentioned anywhere

Just commented on the thread about the Byron game and wow look - Naz is mentioned. So I referred to someone making that post. I should know what the outcome should be when Naz is mentioned anywhere
We're also shocked people constantly talk about us in random threads. The fact we point it out is just logical.

We would prefer if people would keep the name out their mouth, so on and so forth.

Reactions: LakeCtyNewt
I was at the Montini - Byron game. They beat us 26-20, no disputes they won. No one played Byron remotely close except Montini. Two mental mistakes cost Montini the game. Montini returns 16 starters next year, Byron returns 8 of which 3 play both ways.

I’m resting the liver tonight in preparation for the bloodbath tomorrow.

The pumpkin pie from Costco is giving a nice sugar substitute.
They showed a video - time-lapsed of the pumpkin pie purchase at Costco. Hilarious. That’s a lot of pie - ok I’ll see myself out

Reactions: eireog and 4Anorth
It’s a “pact” we made preseason to be good curators of threads by updating score and time. So for this to be ignored for the finals, i feel the angst too.
I get it, maybe it’s his first time. You’re clearly conversing in the thread anyways

Florida Lead GIF

Naz is not one of the big CCL teams. There are two of those and then everyone else.

Got it. I got carried away a bit.

All I am saying is facts show by previous games Byron is better than Naz. So Byron should at least be playing in the title game two classes higher than they are now. It's a big credit to them they are this outstanding.

And these title games making the North play the South is a joke.

Reactions: doctor_d

All I am saying is facts show by previous games Byron is better than Naz. So Byron should at least be playing in the title game two classes higher than they are now. It's a big credit to them they are this outstanding.

Isn’t LW from the north and Camp Point from the south? And would you agree that if ESL lays the wood to CG tomorrow that they’ve maxed out in 6A and should move up?

Reactions: crusader_of_90

Revisit after the 6a

Revisit after the 6a Game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT