ADVERTISEMENT

3A Final - Mount Carmel vs Byron

guerinfbfan

Sep 25, 2005
Do two MC's win titles? Or does Byron get it done for the second time in three years?

Why does the Mt Carmel OC keep calling these Qb runs ?? You’re trailing by 21 wake up

As far as actually beating larger teams, not sure, but in terms of program building Byron is a top team in the state.

Qb is a freshman
Considine a soph

I'd like them to book a big CCL school on their schedule the next couple of years.
Wish they could and I think they wish they could. They are conference locked in the Big Northern

If they played one of the two really big CCL teams, they’d lose by 50. No shame in that but it’s a different universe.

Byron did better vs Montini than Naz.

Naz has won how many recent state titles? And playing for the 5a title Saturday.

We are taking about a school of 400-500 kids at best in the middle of nowhere. I wouldn’t expect them to compete with two teams that can pull kids from a dense population of over a million people.
No, nobody should and there is nothing wrong with that. I was just responding to a comment about wanting to see them up against one of the big CCL teams. I’d respect them for trying but it would end up like the Rochester disaster from a few years ago.

Byron did better vs Montini than Naz.

Naz has won how many recent state titles? And playing for the 5a title Saturday.
Naz is not one of the big CCL teams. There are two of those and then everyone else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT