ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Mater Dei vs #3 St. John Bosco

corey90

Aug 27, 2005
Crown Point, IN
Jumping ahead to this coming Friday, this game might be the biggest high school football game ever. Mater Dei 3-0 vs St. John Bosco 5-0.
I hope this is televised. 1 vs 3.

Mater Dei and East Side are the only schools that have score 26+ on Bosco, could be another way it could be stated unless you wanted to discount another’s efforts against a national powerhouse. Certainly, this will fall on deaf (ignored) ears.
I don’t see how reporting the score of the game discounts ESL’s efforts against Bosco in any way, maybe I am missing something. I think most people here were pulling for ESL in that game just as most will be against IMG week 9. Starting that Mater Dei is on another level than 99.9 high school teams isn’t disparaging towards anyone else, it seems like this season that is true.

Mater Dei and East Side are the only schools that have score 26+ on Bosco, could be another way it could be stated unless you wanted to discount another’s efforts against a national powerhouse. Certainly, this will fall on deaf (ignored) ears.
26 points is great but when it’s scored matters, waiting until StJB has 35-0 lead midway through the 3rd to finally hit end zone takes a lot of shine off that 26 points.

I don’t see how reporting the score of the game discounts ESL’s efforts against Bosco in any way, maybe I am missing something. I think most people here were pulling for ESL in that game just as most will be against IMG week 9. Starting that Mater Dei is on another level than 99.9 high school teams isn’t disparaging towards anyone else, it seems like this season that is true.

I am not sure I understand where your coming from. I never brought up ESL in this thread. I was rooting for ESL in the game against Bosco and will root fir them against IMG. I was just explaining what I saw, two of the best high school teams in the country.

Reactions: caravan8
I wasn’t replying to your post Cory, I was replying to Crusaders post. It seems like he was implying that by not reporting that ESL and Mater Dei were the only teams to put up 26+ on Bosco or that by stating that Mater Dei is on a different level, you were trying to disparage the ESL effort against Bosco.

I wasn’t replying to your post Cory, I was replying to Crusaders post. It seems like he was implying that by not reporting that ESL and Mater Dei were the only teams to put up 26+ on Bosco or that by stating that Mater Dei is on a different level, you were trying to disparage the ESL effort against Bosco.
Lol
No I wasn’t not at all.

Reactions: caravan8
26 points is great but when it’s scored matters, waiting until StJB has 35-0 lead midway through the 3rd to finally hit end zone takes a lot of shine off that 26 points.

Clownbaby, fly away with your 🤡 a$$!! Weak WWS needs to try being relevant again.

Reactions: ddterryjr77
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT