ADVERTISEMENT

WV 27 WWS 0

Going to be some very tough outs from the DVC in the playoffs:

NC, NV, GBN and WV

With MC losing this makes for a very interesting DSR. NC beat Batavia as well which creates a clusterscrew out of all clusterscrews. Then again we do have a game left,...

With MC losing this makes for a very interesting DSR. NC beat Batavia as well which creates a clusterscrew out of all clusterscrews. Then again we do have a game left,...
Plus, will be hard to not seriously consider naz and rice.

WWS had a few key injuries this year but they should not be this bad. The problem they are having is Muhitch has turned to many kids off and now they have as much talent in the stands as they do on the field.

The other main problem is their offense stinks they run a college system that requires athletes that they just don't have, Muhitch would rather turn the ball over 3 times and score 7 points instead of admitting his game plan is wrong and changing it. I would imagine this or next year is his last with all signs pointing to them going on the open market to find the next coach.

WWS had a few key injuries this year but they should not be this bad. The problem they are having is Muhitch has turned to many kids off and now they have as much talent in the stands as they do on the field.

The other main problem is their offense stinks they run a college system that requires athletes that they just don't have, Muhitch would rather turn the ball over 3 times and score 7 points instead of admitting his game plan is wrong and changing it. I would imagine this or next year is his last with all signs pointing to them going on the open market to find the next coach.
Wow! Substitute Boylan for WWS, Cacciatore for Muhitch, and get the exact same post. A few key injuries, lack of enthusiasm, and bad scheme. I feel your pain CB.

Clown, couldn't agree more with you. I'm afraid it's time for Muhitch to go. Not getting into all the issues here, but it's definitely time for a change.

The "Dominator" factor is helping out Waubonsie Valley this year. WV has wins over Glenbard North, Naperville Central and Wheaton Warrenville South.

Dan Dominiak (Junior) is a 300-pound lineman starting on the offensive and defensive lines.

Josh Dominiak is a starting linebacker. I just saw his 6-game Hudl video and it was impressive especially for a soph starting on Varsity.

Wish the two were still at Montini. I believe the father played at Carmel.

Clown, couldn't agree more with you. I'm afraid it's time for Muhitch to go. Not getting into all the issues here, but it's definitely time for a change.

When Thorne was leaving WWS some of the same problems they are having now he was having but he got out before things got bad and it benefitted the program by getting a fresh perspective and him by letting him start over.

WWS right now reminds me if Wheaton North at the end of the Rexilus era, Muhitch has been great but all good things come to end the tough part is deciding that it is the end.

[QUOTE=" I believe the father played at Carmel.[/QUOTE]

You are correct.

Wassup,

I agree The brothers are very good players and the family is a great family. The father played at CoM. It's very interesting that Dan couldn't seem to find his way onto the field as a starter in front of some of the lesser players at Montini...any insight from your side?

The "Dominator" factor is helping out Waubonsie Valley this year. WV has wins over Glenbard North, Naperville Central and Wheaton Warrenville South.

Dan Dominiak (Junior) is a 300-pound lineman starting on the offensive and defensive lines.

Josh Dominiak is a starting linebacker. I just saw his 6-game Hudl video and it was impressive especially for a soph starting on Varsity.

Wish the two were still at Montini. I believe the father played at Carmel.

Wassup,

I agree The brothers are very good players and the family is a great family. The father played at CoM. It's very interesting that Dan couldn't seem to find his way onto the field as a starter in front of some of the lesser players at Montini...any insight from your side?

jwar,

Dan was actually a starter on varsity as a sophomore (last year) but early in the season (I think at DeLaSalle) he tore his ACL and therefore did not play most of the regular season or the playoffs. His brother was only a freshman at Montini and playing WR on the freshman team. I could tell right away that this kid was going to be a stud football player. WV lucky to get two very good players.

Wassup

Last edited:
DVC random thoughts. Nap C I must have ranked in top 10. Won big at Batavia and has given Neq only loss. Lost by 1 to WV but when u are playing good teams week in out, you will stub toe. Also, NN has now lost 13 games in a row. They started 2-0 last year before the 40-7 loss to Phillips started the streak. They have Nap C this week. I think GBN might advance the farthest in the playoffs out of the conference being 7A.

Wassup,

Knew about OL and his knee but his true passion is DL. Why no shot there? My fault for not being clear with my first question.

jwar,

Dan was actually a starter on varsity as a sophomore (last year) but early in the season (I think at DeLaSalle) he tore his ACL and therefore did not play most of the regular season or the playoffs. His brother was only a freshman at Montini and playing WR on the freshman team. I could tell right away that this kid was going to be a stud football player. WV lucky to get two very good players.

Wassup

Wassup,

Knew about OL and his knee but his true passion is DL. Why no shot there? My fault for not being clear with my first question.

Not sure. All I know is the coaching staff does not want to play lineman both ways. I know at WV he is playing both ways.

My guess would be upper classmen (seniors and juniors) were already on the DL and as a soph might have to wait your turn????

Last edited:
Not sure. All I know is the coaching staff does not want to play lineman both ways. I know at WV he is playing both ways.

My guess would be upper classman (seniors and juniors) were already on the DL and as a soph might have to wait your turn????
Be the stud at a solid 8A school>>>>>be another guy at Montini.

Just my take.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT