ADVERTISEMENT

Will Iose Get a 5th Star?

crusader_of_90

Nov 1, 2003
Sauget, IL
archviewsecurity.com
@EdgyTim - whatcha think? Another thing, might be time for a profile pick update:

The 2025 Edge is not as tall as big bro - maybe he grows more. But he seems stockier.

635368fb2f4d6.image.jpg

(pronounced Yo-Say)
I think he will for sure be a 5* kid. Right now, there are no '25 kids rated as 5*. When the rankings guys get around to grading them out, being #18 is def worthy of it.

For reference, the 33rd ranked player is last years class was a 5*

There was just a piece on potential Midwest new 5star and he wasn't mentioned unfortunately

He maybe taller that AJ already but should be by next season. He's definitely more stout already. Amazing family. Just the salt of the earth people.
Not as athletic as AJ so that may play a role in the 5 star challenge.

Reactions: kkhawk
I am by all means not an expert or scout, but I always thought he was noted as more athletic. I know he plays TE too.
That was the original thought but so far that hasn't been the case. He is going to be much more stout so he may be an interior DLine or an OLineman.

Reactions: kkhawk
A work out for you? Measuring?

Trying to understand?
Just seeing him in person watch him run/workout etc.....I have a good idea off of his video etc but a kid at that high level I like to see some things in person etc....

That's my process...and the star selection is done by the Rivals recruiting "committee" who determine star rankings (yes it's a cluster don't get me started)

They have come out with the c/o '25 top 250 and bumped a few kids to 5*s. Looks like he still may have to wait on his 5th star but #14 in the country def warrants one.

Reactions: Gene K.
Salt of the earth family. Just so humble and grateful. Wish them all the success that ever comes their way.

I just hope that he's back in action soon. He missed last week's game against Cahokia too. He only played like 2 downs in week one, but still recorded a sack! Can't wait to see what he can do this year with a full game. lol

Reactions: crusader_of_90
Iose sets a PR and school record in the Shot Put. He now has the Freshman, Sophomore and Varsity indoor records, the later of which was held by NFL d-lineman, Vincent Valentine ... not the other NFL d-lineman who Iose grew up with as his older brother.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT