ADVERTISEMENT

What I would give..................

MWittman

Nov 22, 2004
To see the glacial stare on Golden Domer's face right now.

He is gasping like a landed fish. My only regret at this moment is I am not the bearer of the unwelcome news H-F lost.

Did the rain make a shamble of your perfect coif? No spring in your step this evening? This is not the first time you have witnessed the total collapse of your credibility on this forum.

Admittedly, my ability to mock you as you have a number of H-F's opponents is limited, but it is not nonexistent. After all your chortling, your odious conceit, your taunts, your posts which amount to a Bible of laughable egotism, and your impugning H-F's inferior opponents with your thoughtless, tedious cant, H-F lost. While Domer is no doubt seeking refuge elsewhere, consistent with his pattern of dishonesty, shameless self-promotion and evasion technique, Bolingbrook poured cold water on the festivities and did significant harm to Golden Domer's brand this evening.

Given the fact you are neither a fan, nor for this matter a normal person, you will dismiss this loss by offering the same stale and unoriginal excuses of injuries, blown coverage, bad officiating, all the typical rubbish a whitewasher vomits up after an unexpected loss. Well Domer, it's a poor workman who blames his tools. You can pour perfume by the bucket over this loss, but it will emit a revolting odor for for you to withstand for an eternity.

It wouldn't be putting it too strongly to broadcast you have been revealed to be little more than an ungovernable child, constantly uttering vile calumny, who will do anything to escape the prying eyes and wagging tongues of this forum after H-F stumbles. The fact you have not emerged to offer even a scintilla of congratulations to Bones or the Raiders is definitive confirmation of what a coward you are. While you expected an evening of fawning compliments and gasps of admiration, a downmarket opponent cast aside your team as inferior this evening.

The forum's landscape is barren owing to the fact you pulled a vanishing act tonight. This, of course, is vintage Domer.

You boast, taunt, malign and threaten like a dockside bully, but your team failed to produce. Facts bear the interpretation: H-F lost and their opponent scored more than three touchdowns, utterly demolishing your ludicrous prognostications about opponents' ability to score on the Vikings. Every claim you make is well beyond your authority. You wield no power behind the stage to either reverse the past or alter the future.

The mental picture I have of you, rebarbative as it is, is of a an isolated man desperate to have a useful device to snap his addlepated mind out of a hallucination. Yes, this loss is real.

Similarly, you are a one-man wrecking ball, in a delirium after being whacked over the head by your own tool while you were at the controls. Well, this is the world you created, but instead of living in it, you flee. Flight is easy for you because it is cheaper than weekly therapy sessions and less painful than shock therapy. I would gently recommend to you when you find yourself in a hole to stop digging, but you are nowhere to be found. You are even too craven to re-emerge to present us with yet another inglorious, catharsis-like thread titled: "OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM IG88/GOLDEN DOMER TO EXPLAIN [INSERT EXCUSE HERE]" to describe another unexpected H-F loss. Explaining H-F's failure will be complex for you; I would wait with bated breath, but you are unlikely concede your errors fully and publicly.

Good God, believe me Domer, I understand this one may hurt and I hope you don't "go postal" somewhere, but this H-F loss will become a most precious and vivid memory for countless edgy members, and all at your expense.

We've seen your act for years now and it's become tiresome. Exhorting the invincibility of H-F, the common practice of dodging the forum after your team loses, the silly claims you attended ND, expecting posters to lather your a$$ when H-F manages a win, refusing to face pitiless truths, shallow bids for attention, a startling lack of imagination, your excited utterances, your thoroughly dishonest and ignorant posts, the misty-eyed platitudes, the blatant falsities, unconvincing explanations, the snark which drips from every word you post, bare claims H-F is in a class of its own, the third-grade creativity, the pitchforks-and-torches treatment you deliver to CPL schools, your feckless posts, your self-mythology, and tissue-thin arguments all amount to your irrational and biased interpretations of your life and Illinois high school football.

No one takes you seriously; you are just a talker. You have become more than an afterthought:
Neither in control of yourself nor your posts, you have been reduced a cartoonish character found on a TV show hosted by WGN's Frazier Thomas. After getting shoved off your moral Mount Olympus this evening, I hope you disappear never to return.

I understand the pull of compassion for numerous people in need. You, however, are not in need and undeserving of sympathy. With this H-F loss, understand the law of life is terrific for us, but cruel to you. To return here would only serve to beclown yourself further.

Over the last week, I have labored to imagine an appropriate re-action should H-F win the title and I think I discovered an fitting deed for the benefit of all mankind: I will tirelessly hunt for the attending physician who delivered you and sue him/her for medical malpractice.

When your head stops spinning, perhaps it will finally face front.

Over the last week, I have labored to imagine an appropriate re-action should H-F win the title and I think I discovered an fitting deed for the benefit of all mankind: I will tirelessly hunt for the attending physician who delivered you and sue him/her for medical malpractice.

Hilarious!

I need a lifetime subscription so I can revisit this throughout the rest of my life when I am blue and need to remember that yes, there is a higher power.

Thank you.

Cheers Bones.

ps Edgy please pin this to the never forget portion of the board

Last edited:
M

He is gasping like a landed fish. My only regret at this moment is I am not the bearer of the unwelcome news H-F lost.

Did the rain make a shamble of your perfect coif? No spring in your step this evening? This is not the first time you have witnessed the total collapse of your credibility on this forum.

Admittedly, my ability to mock you as you have a number of H-F's opponents is limited, but it is not nonexistent. After all your chortling, your odious conceit, your taunts, your posts which amount to a Bible of laughable egotism, and your impugning H-F's inferior opponents with your thoughtless, tedious cant, H-F lost. While Domer is no doubt seeking refuge elsewhere, consistent with his pattern of dishonesty, shameless self-promotion and evasion technique, Bolingbrook poured cold water on the festivities and did significant harm to Golden Domer's brand this evening.

Given the fact you are neither a fan, nor for this matter a normal person, you will dismiss this loss by offering the same stale and unoriginal excuses of injuries, blown coverage, bad officiating, all the typical rubbish a whitewasher vomits up after an unexpected loss. Well Domer, it's a poor workman who blames his tools. You can pour perfume by the bucket over this loss, but it will emit a revolting odor for for you to withstand for an eternity.

It wouldn't be putting it too strongly to broadcast you have been revealed to be little more than an ungovernable child, constantly uttering vile calumny, who will do anything to escape the prying eyes and wagging tongues of this forum after H-F stumbles. The fact you have not emerged to offer even a scintilla of congratulations to Bones or the Raiders is definitive confirmation of what a coward you are. While you expected an evening of fawning compliments and gasps of admiration, a downmarket opponent cast aside your team as inferior this evening.

The forum's landscape is barren owing to the fact you pulled a vanishing act tonight. This, of course, is vintage Domer.

You boast, taunt, malign and threaten like a dockside bully, but your team failed to produce. Facts bear the interpretation: H-F lost and their opponent scored more than three touchdowns, utterly demolishing your ludicrous prognostications about opponents' ability to score on the Vikings. Every claim you make is well beyond your authority. You wield no power behind the stage to either reverse the past or alter the future.

The mental picture I have of you, rebarbative as it is, is of a an isolated man desperate to have a useful device to snap his addlepated mind out of a hallucination. Yes, this loss is real.

Similarly, you are a one-man wrecking ball, in a delirium after being whacked over the head by your own tool while you were at the controls. Well, this is the world you created, but instead of living in it, you flee. Flight is easy for you because it is cheaper than weekly therapy sessions and less painful than shock therapy. I would gently recommend to you when you find yourself in a hole to stop digging, but you are nowhere to be found. You are even too craven to re-emerge to present us with yet another inglorious, catharsis-like thread titled: "OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM IG88/GOLDEN DOMER TO EXPLAIN [INSERT EXCUSE HERE]" to describe another unexpected H-F loss. Explaining H-F's failure will be complex for you; I would wait with bated breath, but you are unlikely concede your errors fully and publicly.

Good God, believe me Domer, I understand this one may hurt and I hope you don't "go postal" somewhere, but this H-F loss will become a most precious and vivid memory for countless edgy members, and all at your expense.

We've seen your act for years now and it's become tiresome. Exhorting the invincibility of H-F, the common practice of dodging the forum after your team loses, the silly claims you attended ND, expecting posters to lather your a$$ when H-F manages a win, refusing to face pitiless truths, shallow bids for attention, a startling lack of imagination, your excited utterances, your thoroughly dishonest and ignorant posts, the misty-eyed platitudes, the blatant falsities, unconvincing explanations, the snark which drips from every word you post, bare claims H-F is in a class of its own, the third-grade creativity, the pitchforks-and-torches treatment you deliver to CPL schools, your feckless posts, your self-mythology, and tissue-thin arguments all amount to your irrational and biased interpretations of your life and Illinois high school football.

No one takes you seriously; you are just a talker. You have become more than an afterthought:
Neither in control of yourself nor your posts, you have been reduced a cartoonish character found on a TV show hosted by WGN's Frazier Thomas. After getting shoved off your moral Mount Olympus this evening, I hope you disappear never to return.

I understand the pull of compassion for numerous people in need. You, however, are not in need and undeserving of sympathy. With this H-F loss, understand the law of life is terrific for us, but cruel to you. To return here would only serve to beclown yourself further.

When your head stops spinning, perhaps it will finally face front.[/QUO

MWitt
Now that's a post!
The deamon is in hiding!
He will come out when the playoffs start. He will not address the humiliation
of his beloved teams loss because he has no class or maturity.

Now something to think about. Although I have said HF would not win state this loss may actually help them. By losing this game it actually may of waken them up and it could make them even better? On the other hand it could also turn them in a tale spin? We will see how they do in the 1st round of the playoffs. I wouldn't want to be the team that plays them next week.

When your head stops spinning, perhaps it will finally face front.

Quit holding back and let know how you really feel!!

Reactions: Cross Bones

MWitt
Now that's a post!

The troll won't show his face until the playoffs. He won't face the humiliation of the loss of the worlds greatest team! He does not have the class or maturity to face the music like a real man.

On another note. I for one have said HF wouldn't win state, but this loss may have helped them. It could go one of two ways. 1. We have awakened a sleeping giant? 2. They fall into a tale spin? One things for certain I wouldn't want to play them next week after this loss.

I don't have the experience on this board to know all of the history of Domer, but I have seen enough to realize he writes posts that show he is a true stroke.

I find it ironic, however, for many posters to request that he be banned and go away forever, and then keep calling for him to come out and post something to defend himself. Perhaps you didn't really want him gone? Did he do exactly what everyone really wants - create controversy that leads to many, many posts?

MWittman suggested in his post, "No one takes you seriously; you are just a talker. You have become more than an afterthought...." Yet, MWittman then admitted that he has "labored to imagine an appropriate re-action [sic] should H-F win the title ...." So, indeed, Domer is more than an afterthought. Some seem unnecessarily preoccupied with him.

Maybe my point is, have you all just become Domer? Are you celebrating the victory for the kids from Bolingbrook? Or are you reveling in the loss by the boys from HF? Remember, these are just children playing a game as a co-curricular activity to enhance their high school experiences.

Even though Domer obviously is a jerk, I'm going to choose to be happy for Bolingbrook (and its fans) for the win and the berth in the playoffs, rather than gleeful about the fact that HF (and its fans) suffered a loss.

Reactions: badfrog68 and HFDAD
I don't have the experience on this board to know all of the history of Domer, but I have seen enough to realize he writes posts that show he is a true stroke.

I find it ironic, however, for many posters to request that he be banned and go away forever, and then keep calling for him to come out and post something to defend himself. Perhaps you didn't really want him gone? Did he do exactly what everyone really wants - create controversy that leads to many, many posts?

MWittman suggested in his post, "No one takes you seriously; you are just a talker. You have become more than an afterthought...." Yet, MWittman then admitted that he has "labored to imagine an appropriate re-action [sic] should H-F win the title ...." So, indeed, Domer is more than an afterthought. Some seem unnecessarily preoccupied with him.

Maybe my point is, have you all just become Domer? Are you celebrating the victory for the kids from Bolingbrook? Or are you reveling in the loss by the boys from HF? Remember, these are just children playing a game as a co-curricular activity to enhance their high school experiences.

Even though Domer obviously is a jerk, I'm going to choose to be happy for Bolingbrook (and its fans) for the win and the berth in the playoffs, rather than gleeful about the fact that HF (and its fans) suffered a loss.

It is because we KNOW he will be back. He has done this time and time again. He posts and runs his mouth and disparages other programs. Then, when HF loses, he disappears...only to reappear some time later pounding his chest about how HF is unstoppable and can't be beat.

I'd want to see him either (a) thrown out never to be seen from or hear from again or (b) come face the music when appropriate.

I am happy for BB. HF will be fine. Domer is Domer. He will surface with HF next win. Your right you don't know this guy, stay on the site long enough and you will understand what everyone knows about this guy. Real dirt bag. Stay tooned you will see.

".....Maybe my point is, have you all just become Domer?..."

This question is only to easy to answer and the answer is a resounding NO. There is not one poster on this board at current time or recent memory that could come within 100 miles of Domer and all his previous aliases.

".....Or are you reveling in the loss by the boys from HF? Remember, these are just children playing a game as a co-curricular activity to enhance their high school experiences....."

Goodnamesaregone,

I believe you are not understanding the point and response of these posts geared towards gdomer.

These posts in this thread or others in response to Domer are really NOT directly towards cheering for BB or against HF kids. They ARE generated towards Domer himself and unfortunately HF becomes an indirect target of people's wrath because of Domer. This is unfortunate and also unfair for the HF program. So not only does Domer disrespect the players and teams who oppose HF on a weekly basis (which they don't deserve), but he also brings undeserved attention and resentment to HF program as well. What's to like about that? He got the benefit of doubt from almost everybody the first couple of years. Since then, his antics and indirect insults towards all who are not HF have literally continued YEAR AFTER YEAR, quite possibly for as long as a decade now. People have tired of it.

".....Maybe my point is, have you all just become Domer?..."

This question is only to easy to answer and the answer is a resounding NO. There is not one poster on this board at current time or recent memory that could come within 100 miles of Domer and all his previous aliases.

".....Or are you reveling in the loss by the boys from HF? Remember, these are just children playing a game as a co-curricular activity to enhance their high school experiences....."

Goodnamesaregone,

I believe you are not understanding the point and response of these posts geared towards gdomer.

These posts in this thread or others in response to Domer are really NOT directly towards cheering for BB or against HF kids. They ARE generated towards Domer himself and unfortunately HF becomes an indirect target of people's wrath because of Domer. This is unfortunate and also unfair for the HF program. So not only does Domer disrespect the players and teams who oppose HF on a weekly basis (which they don't deserve), but he also brings undeserved attention and resentment to HF program as well. What's to like about that? He got the benefit of doubt from almost everybody the first couple of years. Since then, his antics and indirect insults towards all who are not HF have literally continued YEAR AFTER YEAR, quite possibly for as long as a decade now. People have tired of it.

So my question is, are we no better by asking him to come out and show himself so that the board can take the same shots at him? I'm just saying that by ripping on Domer there is a lot of "collateral damage" that insults HF and its fans that I personally find as distasteful as I have found Domer's posts. Good natured poking fun is one thing. Suggesting that the doctor who delivered someone should be hunted down seems a tad excessive (even for Jonathan Swift).

The real problem is why is he still allowed to post. He brings nothing at all to discussion. Yea he could turn around and create another username, but, like fratty, he's very easy to spot. I suppose no one wants to babysit the forum and we're all adults...but seriously this guy has to go and stay gone.

A Modest Proposal (to carry on the Jonathan Swift): he could be ignored? I know, I know. I just don't understand.

Two things:

1. Me doth think he protest too much
  2. What better way for a criminal to return to the scene w/o recognition than to take the form of the polar opposite

Reactions: goodnamesaregone
Cap-

A man after my own heart, but I must clarify the fractured Shakespeare (to honor my mother the high school English teacher): "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." Hamlet, Act III, scene II.

AND I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO, IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS!

Had I placed quotations around my statement you would be correct.

The best part about quotes is that you may morph them to suit your purpose, and mine, was to accuse in the masculine.

So my question is, are we no better by asking him to come out and show himself so that the board can take the same shots at him? I'm just saying that by ripping on Domer there is a lot of "collateral damage" that insults HF and its fans that I personally find as distasteful as I have found Domer's posts. Good natured poking fun is one thing. Suggesting that the doctor who delivered someone should be hunted down seems a tad excessive (even for Jonathan Swift).

I say
This is a free board site and if your going to Talk the Talk you have to!! Well you know the rest.

goodnamesaregone:

Well then you will understand the spirit of my post: He deserves the opprobrium I hurled after he disappeared after H-F's loss last night.

Some want him banned forever; others seek his presence because he has made such a hash of things it is a source of amusement for them.

He is ubiquitous when the going is good and H-F's football fortunes are at crest, but when they are at ebb, he skedaddles until they crest again. When he disappears he becomes an afterthought until H-F wins again and he emerges out from underneath the rock he sought shelter from when they lost. If you think you caught me in some inconsistency, so be it. In your opening paragraph, you, too, admit he is a "total stroke." I never described him personally as you did; all I did was criticize his brand of selective support for his team and his style of posting here: Hacking H-F's opponents to pieces with his words, and running when H-F loses.

No one is reveling in anything to the exception of seeing Golden Domer retreat to obscurity when his team lost and issued him a challenge to be a real man and face the board when his team loses. Countless posters inform and contribute here. Unlike other members, GD's concentration of purpose on edgy is to assail H-F's opponents. In one of many unforgivable instances, he derided a CPL opponent H-F played several years ago, mocked the coaches, play calling and ridiculed the players. We know these are kids, but does Domer realize this?

I never attacked H-F, their coaches, players or member of the community except Domer. If there was one objectionable passage in my post, edgy would have deleted the thread instantaneously. None of what you suggest can be challenged on factual grounds.

Great! Then by all means join us in celebrating a victory for Bolingbrook and their biggest, most devoted champion, CrossBones, a man who has been here for years regardless of the conditions Bolingbrook's football program faces.

Good natured poking fun is one thing. Suggesting that the doctor who delivered someone should be hunted down seems a tad excessive (even for Jonathan Swift).

If you are going to quote me, by all means, quote me in full. I said an appropriate action would be for me to hunt down the physician who delivered GD and sue him/her for medical malpractice. This was an attempt at humor. You have deliberately taken my words out of context, added your interpretation as if I had suggested infliction of harm unto another by incompletely quoting my post.

By announcing I was "hunting" someone down you are knowingly implying there was a dark hint behind my words. You even added it was "a tad excessive." What was your intent there?

Mine was humor and normal, rational-thinking people are able to distinguish between a malevolent intent and humor, but when you expressly remove the most critical element of my sentence, you are trying to leave an entirely different implication.

I'm just saying that by ripping on Domer there is a lot of "collateral damage" that insults HF and its fans that I personally find as distasteful as I have found Domer's posts

You are the only one suggesting alleged "collateral damage" here. No H-F fan has offered a spirited defense of GD or his posts; they are aware of his act. You also admit you find Domer's posts "personally offensive." Welcome to the club. You should have been here when he ripped Senn with colorful and crude terms.

Our point of contention with Domer is the language he used to describe opponents, particularly enfeebled opponents, when H-F vanquishes them. He has mocked some of the most downtrodden programs in Lake, Cook and DuPage counties.

Did he do exactly what everyone really wants - create controversy that leads to many, many posts?

I have a sneaking suspicion this is what you are endeavoring to do.

goodname -

In almost all cases you are correct, but not this one.

When one posts on a public message board, one puts oneself in public peril. For about eight years, under numerous pseudos, good natured well meaning posters have come to this board only to see/read domer take personal shots at high school kids who give all they can.

During his formative years, posters acted as you wish we would. But eight years does a lot...Ripping kids and boasting (as if he had something to do with the win) with arrogance can only go on so long....

Perhaps if it was your kid who he said - sucked last night - you might feel different.

Reactions: eireog
goodname -

In almost all cases you are correct, but not this one.

When one posts on a public message board, one puts oneself in public peril. For about eight years, under numerous pseudos, good natured well meaning posters have come to this board only to see/read domer take personal shots at high school kids who give all they can.

During his formative years, posters acted as you wish we would. But eight years does a lot...Ripping kids and boasting (as if he had something to do with the win) with arrogance can only go on so long....

Perhaps if it was your kid who he said - sucked last night - you might feel different.

Anyone who makes personal attacks on kids clearly deserves the ire of the posters. It's inexcusable. Obviously, I don't have the frame of reference that you have. I appreciate your perspective and certainly respect your contributions to this community.

All I can say is that Domer's posts that I have read since following this board have not been quite as over-the-line. Perhaps he learned a little something - that such personal attacks are intolerable.

Without question he has made ridiculous statements this year that I have largely ignored or simply laughed at, considering the source. It just seems to me that some of the Domer "bashing" after HF's loss gives his outrageous comments more credence than they deserve (which gives him the attention that he craves). Moreover, it could be read in exactly the opposite way you seemingly desire - that people revel and hope for the failure of HF, which means the failure of those kids who work just as hard as any others.

I certainly mean no disrespect to you or other senior contributors who have endured GD. I have just posited that getting the wish granted that GD disappear may be a better reward than calling him out by hurling what seem to be excessive barbs at him now.

I'm not writing this post to convince you to change your mind. I believe we will "agree to disagree." I just didn't want you to think I would ignore your position, because I respect it.

goodnamesaregone:

Well then you will understand the spirit of my post: He deserves the opprobrium I hurled after he disappeared after H-F's loss last night.

Some want him banned forever; others seek his presence because he has made such a hash of things it is a source of amusement for them.

He is ubiquitous when the going is good and H-F's football fortunes are at crest, but when they are at ebb, he skedaddles until they crest again. When he disappears he becomes an afterthought until H-F wins again and he emerges out from underneath the rock he sought shelter from when they lost. If you think you caught me in some inconsistency, so be it. In your opening paragraph, you, too, admit he is a "total stroke." I never described him personally as you did; all I did was criticize his brand of selective support for his team and his style of posting here: Hacking H-F's opponents to pieces with his words, and running when H-F loses.

No one is reveling in anything to the exception of seeing Golden Domer retreat to obscurity when his team lost and issued him a challenge to be a real man and face the board when his team loses. Countless posters inform and contribute here. Unlike other members, GD's concentration of purpose on edgy is to assail H-F's opponents. In one of many unforgivable instances, he derided a CPL opponent H-F played several years ago, mocked the coaches, play calling and ridiculed the players. We know these are kids, but does Domer realize this?

I never attacked H-F, their coaches, players or member of the community except Domer. If there was one objectionable passage in my post, edgy would have deleted the thread instantaneously. None of what you suggest can be challenged on factual grounds.

Great! Then by all means join us in celebrating a victory for Bolingbrook and their biggest, most devoted champion, CrossBones, a man who has been here for years regardless of the conditions Bolingbrook's football program faces.

If you are going to quote me, by all means, quote me in full. I said an appropriate action would be for me to hunt down the physician who delivered GD and sue him/her for medical malpractice. This was an attempt at humor. You have deliberately taken my words out of context, added your interpretation as if I had suggested infliction of harm unto another by incompletely quoting my post.

By announcing I was "hunting" someone down you are knowingly implying there was a dark hint behind my words. You even added it was "a tad excessive." What was your intent there?

Mine was humor and normal, rational-thinking people are able to distinguish between a malevolent intent and humor, but when you expressly remove the most critical element of my sentence, you are trying to leave an entirely different implication.

You are the only one suggesting alleged "collateral damage" here. No H-F fan has offered a spirited defense of GD or his posts; they are aware of his act. You also admit you find Domer's posts "personally offensive." Welcome to the club. You should have been here when he ripped Senn with colorful and crude terms.

Our point of contention with Domer is the language he used to describe opponents, particularly enfeebled opponents, when H-F vanquishes them. He has mocked some of the most downtrodden programs in Lake, Cook and DuPage counties.

I have a sneaking suspicion this is what you are endeavoring to do.

MWittman-
I appreciate your response. I did find some of what you said to be funny. I summed up my position in my most recent response to JCHilltoppers, and it applies to your post as well. As I said to JC, I believe we'll have to agree to disagree, but I respect your post and didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.

Anyone who makes personal attacks on kids clearly deserves the ire of the posters. It's inexcusable. Obviously, I don't have the frame of reference that you have. I appreciate your perspective and certainly respect your contributions to this community.

All I can say is that Domer's posts that I have read since following this board have not been quite as over-the-line. Perhaps he learned a little something - that such personal attacks are intolerable.

Without question he has made ridiculous statements this year that I have largely ignored or simply laughed at, considering the source. It just seems to me that some of the Domer "bashing" after HF's loss gives his outrageous comments more credence than they deserve (which gives him the attention that he craves). Moreover, it could be read in exactly the opposite way you seemingly desire - that people revel and hope for the failure of HF, which means the failure of those kids who work just as hard as any others.

I certainly mean no disrespect to you or other senior contributors who have endured GD. I have just posited that getting the wish granted that GD disappear may be a better reward than calling him out by hurling what seem to be excessive barbs at him now.

I'm not writing this post to convince you to change your mind. I believe we will "agree to disagree." I just didn't want you to think I would ignore your position, because I respect it.
it's all gravy. lots of people have tried your approach for many years straight, but every year it returns...

you've missed the years of him spamming the board, creating 25- 50 HF threads in a row so the only messages on the front page a posts of different variants proclaiming HF as the greatest and your team is worthless...imagine that...every time you log on, 30 HF threads pushing all the others out.

what you see now is the cumulative effect of 8 frustrating years.

be sure of this, he rarely even reads threads, he just posts...so nothing posted about him is seen anyway...

Mwittman I read your entire post and I am sorry for my posts over the years. I missed the HF Bolingbrook game because I was sitting with my mother in the ER at south suburban. Hoping she is released today. Good luck and congrats to bolinbrook raiders.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT