ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 Pick Em: Loyola at Brother Rice

So who wins Week 4

• Loyola Academy

Votes: 59 77.6%
  • Brother Rice

Votes: 17 22.4%

• Total voters
Dumb shit like this happens all the time at a lot of schools.
Between miscommunications of ADs and Dads club members/fake security trying to flex muscle for no a parent reason
Then Throw covid on top of it all.
extremely irresponsible of mike O’Brien
He’s bigger then this and should act like it

I will add….. We’ve played many grammar school football games at BR through the years. The idea is to allow grammar school families access to your facilities which is basically a recruiting tool for these Catholic schools. BR was the only one that denied access to bathroom facilities leaving our 75 year old parents to use dark porta-potties. I hear things are better these days.
Your parents were 75 years old when you were in grammar school?

Dumb shit like this happens all the time at a lot of schools.
Between miscommunications of ADs and Dads club members/fake security trying to flex muscle for no a parent reason
Then Throw covid on top of it all.
extremely irresponsible of mike O’Brien
He’s bigger then this and should act like it
I partly agree. Does anyone see the irony with comments made here that call out adults who run these institutions are met with outrage? When these same people are commenting on a regular basis and calling out 16 and 17 year old kids by NAME on their abilities and wether they are deserving of this or that or don’t have the ability to do X,Y and Z? Or even worse, those of you think a comment was made by a 16 year old kid yet you go on to challenge a 16 year old and are outraged when people challenge adults?

I removed the original comment and went a step further and gave BR nothing but credit. Only giving criticism from personal experiences I’ve personally encountered in the past under different leadership. The guy calling the shots there now is a class act IMO.

As many of you say this is off topic and time to move on. My apologies to those that were offended. Go MC!

I don't know if Brother Rice did not allow LA a locker-room or not. Benet said they did not need one the prior week then decided they wanted one when they got there. Not many places are going to comfortably house 100+ visiting players and my guess is LA was trying to avoid this and somebody was angry when, like Benet they arrived earlier and decided a locker room would be great.

Oddly at Brother Rice the visiting space allocated is air conditioned while most of the school is not. This is much different than many schools as well.

You haven't been paying attention. MC will beat at least one, maybe both.

MC is multidimensional. Every week it's a different player, offense or defense, who shows up. I can see both LA and MC undefeated when they meet on 10/22.
Multidimensional huh 😂 Sounds like none of the above showed up this week vs. Iggy 🤣 Im always paying attention, rookie 💪:cool:💪 Now cue the excuses....

Reactions: Cross Bones
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT