ADVERTISEMENT

We are quickly approaching my favorite time of year on this forum...

4Afan, I haven't thought of that. Thank you, but QND will be serenaded with these GrossNoises until the job is done. I am sticking with the topic and ignoring your foolishness. QND will definitely not be able to afford the upgrades the school needs after they get what they knocked around by the big bad public schools. If we learned anything this year it's that public school is the way to go in Quincy if you want to play meaningful football and win games. Go Blue Devils.

4Afan, I haven't thought of that. Thank you, but QND will be serenaded with these GrossNoises until the job is done. I am sticking with the topic and ignoring your foolishness. QND will definitely not be able to afford the upgrades the school needs after they get what they knocked around by the big bad public schools. If we learned anything this year it's that public school is the way to go in Quincy if you want to play meaningful football and win games. Go Blue Devils.
You must be fun at parties. Related to MC63?

I have made these GrossNoises long before the competitive balance Era. I have fond memories of going to parties early on where all my parents would be smoking cigarettes at the O'Conner house- Rochester people know who I'm talking about. I enjoyed inhaling the second hand smoke and blowing it out as if it were my own. The GrossNoises from the faculty made me believe there was disapproval. It's probably why Natalie would rebuke me later, but it was not all for nothing as Whitley was indifferent and had a pierced tongue.

You do realize I can and will launch you the first poor decision you make which from what I see could be minutes away, right?

We had a nice topic going that got flushed which is why i will NEVER pay to sign up on here.

Someone read my mind with the title and content of this thread. I was going to say something happens on this forum around the second week of December every year. There have been some YUUUUGE arguments in the past. And right before Christmas too! LOL!! Maybe it is starting earlier. Hopefully not. Let's wait till after the Championship games anyway.

Reactions: corey90
You’ve been responsible for more flushings than anyone on this site. It’s the precise reason you’ve changed your handle about 15 times.
Only topped by an immature fella who might hold the record for fastest flush after being reinstated. We all know his name! It started with gross and it smelled. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: RD_Watcher
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT