epicbret

Jan 27, 2005
Trenton Van Boening [Libertyville, EMU]

CJ West [Nazareth, Kent State]

Christian Lorenzo [Illinois, Dekalb]

All in today

Vaughn Pemberton [Loyola, Ball State, Hampton] back in the portal

Jacob Bostick [Palatine, Iowa]

Saw NIU Coach Hammock was now following Lorenzo and Bostick [which tends to be a trend with Hammock of players he's recruiting]

Jacob Bostick [Palatine, Iowa]

Saw NIU Coach Hammock was now following Lorenzo and Bostick [which tends to be a trend with Hammock of players he's recruiting]
Really surprised about Bostick. Looked like he was poised to be a bigger player there - obviously he didn't see it the same. Wish him great success wherever he goes.

Reactions: epicbret
Really surprised about Bostick. Looked like he was poised to be a bigger player there - obviously he didn't see it the same. Wish him great success wherever he goes.
Same. I had just read a few Iowa articles with hopes for him.

I just want success for these young men, whereever.

Bostick very well could have been an overhyped kid coming out of high school. It happens, kids with measurables but simply arent football players. Good for him getting a free education.

Iowa...where offense goes to die

I think it is a great move for him to get out of there.

Reactions: Irishfan90
Bostick very well could have been an overhyped kid coming out of high school. It happens, kids with measurables but simply arent football players. Good for him getting a free education.
Iowa State and Vandy offered immediately.

I think he made a good choice and is a talented player

Reactions: Irishfan90
Paris Patterson is leaving Arkansas. Standing at 6-foot-6, 352-pounds, Patterson was set to battle for a backup spot on the offensive line. He played mostly third-team reps at the guard position during the Razorbacks' annual red-white scrimmage to end the spring. Patterson did not see the field during his freshman campaign.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT