ADVERTISEMENT

Sad day for WWS

ClownBaby

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2006
A Tiger legend passed, truly a great guy if you had the chance to know him.

Phil breaking a tackle and scoring in OT against JCA allowing the Tigers to claim their first state title after falling to MC the previous two years is still the greatest play in WWS history.

Sorry to hear this news. I remember seeing him play in the 1992 5A quarterfinals against Lake Forest in a great game between 11-0, Top 10 teams. WWS won 24-20.

Sad to hear. Was on the sidelines as a coach when they beat JCA. He was a special player. I hate seeing this

When John Thorne says those words about him, there's not much more to say

Remember watching him play vs MC in 1991 State game and have seen the film of the JCA game in. 1992, he was that typical hard nose tough high school player everyone roots for and every team feared. A good wrestler too! May he rest peacefully

Just an absolute stud to watch.

Condolences to his family and the WWS community.

Stuff like this tugs at my heart strings

Way to young for this to have happened

A Tiger legend passed, truly a great guy if you had the chance to know him.

Phil breaking a tackle and scoring in OT against JCA allowing the Tigers to claim their first state title after falling to MC the previous two years is still the greatest play in WWS history.

Awful news. I went to high school at Saint Francis with two of his brothers and his sister. Heck of a nice family. So sorry to hear of his death.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT